Playing Cupid

Playing Cupid

Author: raybanned

Genre(s): Fanfiction, teen fiction 

Summary:  He was Cupid. Like, literally, his name was Cupid; Many angels hidden in the skies above referred to him by that name. And no, he is not the flying baby who wears an oversized diaper and shoots people's bums in mythical times; More like the older version of that infant and in present-time.

To reward him for such good effort and enthusiasm, Venus, the goddess and mother of love, decides to make him embark on a journey; A task that he must complete or he would not get his wings that he has been waiting for all his life. His duty was to go down to earth and act as Ashton Irwin; An ordinary twenty-one-year-old attending college. During his visit on the ground, he has to seek for an inadequate relationship and heal it back to good condition; Whether it's a rocky friendship, or a couple that's fighting with each other, Ashton will settle for anything to get his white, feathery appendage. After awhile of getting used to the campus, being familiar with his surroundings and making new friends, he finally finds an intimacy that has fallen apart. But there's a problem. Ashton Irwin may or may not be falling in love; And that's not what cupid does.

My Review: 

The first chapter isn't up yet since the due date for the first chapter hasn't arrived, but the storyline is original and interesting! It's a 5SOS fanfiction! 

?/5 (first chapter isn't up) 

The photo is of her cover, not made by me. I simply used the photo so readers would know what it looked like.