Chapter 12

A/N: I AM SO SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG!! Finals have been stressing BOTH of us out so I needed to drown myself in some doctor who after that week (see, I introduced her into musicals, but I'm more into the shows that sell their fans tears.) Also, Dee left y'all a note before I got to continue the draft. Check that out down below yeah?

Well then, I guess this is my first chapter on Dee's fic! Hehe...is it okay to say that I'm a bit nervous? Eh, whatever. Enjoy the chapter!

~Cas

The delicate light of morning floats in through your bedroom window, awakening you from one of your best dreams. Your hair is strewn all over your cushion, as you stare wide eyed at your bedroom ceiling.

The dream felt so real, as if you could reach in and touch it. What would the dream feel like? Probably soft and silky, like a delicate flower that could shatter by the slightest movement. Your face turns scarlet red as you recall the dream. Everything felt so hazy, yet so real. You remember Conner confessing...something actually heartfelt! Confessing, to you. You remember closing in to Conner's face, and your lips touching slowly and eventually, and your head slightly tilting as your lips were entangled in his, and the smoothness of his lips, and...

"MMMMFFFFH!" you scream into your pillow, panting as you desperately try to cool your face and slow down your violently beating heart.

Your hands clutch the sides of the pillowcase hard. You couldn't believe it! Why were you fantasizing about Conner so much? He's nothing more than a hopeless drug addict, unreasonable and unempathic and...

"You're wrong!" you say to yourself, as if arguing with the thoughts in your head, "He is so much more...if I could get closer to him, I can prove you..um...myself....wrong!"

Blushing dreadfully once more and embarrassed about the fact that you just argued with yourself, you let out an annoyed groan and pick yourself up from your bed.

Suddenly, there was a tinge in your heart, a longing. For a second or two, you wished the dream could happen in real life, you wished it could happen to you. But it could never happen to you. Conner Murphy? Kiss (Y/N) (L/N)? Or any boy in that matter? Your life was never that dramatic.

You start to head to the door, your heart still beating like you would end tomorrow.

You freeze.

You slap a hand to your mouth and your other hand balls up to a fist as you (unsuccessfully) try to stifle a scream.

"IT REALLY HAPPENED! OH GOD, OH GOD IT HAPPENED!" you wheeze out of your throat. Your back feels weak and slams against the wall beside the door and  start slide down until your legs fully collapse.

"What! What happened!" Evan bursts in through your room.

The door almost slams you in the face, but you wouldn't care anyways because you were lost in a state of shock.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N)!" he shouts. You couldn't manage to produce an answer. "M-Mom! (Y/N)'s been kidnapped!" Evan bursts into tears.

"WHAT?!" you hear your mom shriek from downstairs.

You were put out of your trance laughing uncontrollably by your brother's overreactiveness.

"I'm behind the door dummy!" you giggle while you push the door away.

"(Y/N)! THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" your mom barks from downstairs.

"I didn't mean it to be!" you shout from beside your door. You groan and start walking out of the door.