Hold back, Kim Mingyu, just wait. You can wait. Wait until later.

"You two are kind of staring into each other's eyes really intently." Mrs. Jeon says. "I'm sorry to ruin the moment, but Mingyu, you're going to be late back home if you don't leave soon, and I wouldn't want to upset your parents." She reminds him.

"Oh, right, um," Mingyu grabs his phone, and smiles at Wonwoo and his mother. "Thanks for having me over, see you again soon!" He heads towards the door, and waves.

"Yeah, see you soon." Wonwoo replies. Mingyu feels himself smile and blush again, and he feels very giddy that this wonderful, perfect person, Jeon Wonwoo, actually liked him back, and was willing to become his boyfriend.

Once Mrs. Jeon says goodbye and walks to her room to type out an email to her co-worker, Wonwoo quickly reaches Mingyu and kisses him quickly.

Mingyu smiles. "I wanted that."

"Okay. Well, you got it."

Mingyu laughs. "You're such a dork, Wonwoo."

Wonwoo smiles. "I'm your dork." He gags. "Kidding, that's something you would say. I'm not cheesy like you."

"Oh, but you're getting closer." Mingyu teases. "Everyone else noticed it."

"I am not." Wonwoo glares.

"Well, Whatever." Mingyu grins. "I'll see you again soon, bye Wonwoo." He hugs Wonwoo, and Wonwoo smiles.

"Okay, don't die on the way home."

Mingyu laughs at Wonwoo's typical method of saying farewell. "Thanks, I'll try."

He did get home safely, luckily.

Mingyu luckily also gets home before six. He actually got home at 5:56, and that was thanks to him running, because if he didn't, his parents would just be overly pissed.

"Had fun?" His mother doesn't even look up as he walks in.

"Yes, I had fun." Mingyu washing his hands. He grabs utensils for his parents and himself, and prepares to set the table.

"Grab one more pair of chopsticks."

"What?" Mingyu frowns. "Why?"

"Oh, we invited Jin over for dinner."

Well, now Mingyu wants to Die™️.

"Why?" He asks as normally and calmly as he can.

"You haven't been getting closer to her, so I figured you could use some pushing." His mother replies. "You know, I'd like to help you."

"I already like someone else, so you don't have to worry about me not liking someone-"

"Come on, just go eat dinner already." His mother interrupts him, and he sighs, nodding.

"Hey, Mingyu," Mingyu hears a fake, artificially sweet sounding voice, and inwardly cringes.

He feels hands grab his arm, and he lightly shakes them off.