Sinnerman

(Y/N) POV

As I was walking through the hallway I was stopped by Blake. Umm hi I was just wondering if you like to hang out at a new restaurant that opened. Well why not I'm free so pick you up a 5:00. Blake agreed and she left to go to her room until some brother of mine was spying on me. Lucifer what are doing you know you're not supposed to date a mortal. My brother says. It's ok we are just hanging out as friends besides it's just dinner what difference does it make. I tried to tell my brother but he responded like this. Luci you should know that I have something you don't my wings so don't push your luck and I'm trying to Protect you. Yes well I'll be fine brother so please don't stalk me please alright.

Blake Pov

Oh my god I can't believe that actually worked! Ruby yelled. Stop it or els someone hears you. Weiss says. Yeah we can't let anyone find out that maybe (Y/N) is the devil. Yang said. Wait what was that about (Y/N) being the devil? Nora Pyrrha what are you two doing here! Everyone was shocked until (Y/N) arrived. The others will tell you I have a date right now! I opened the door and (Y/N) was their. Oh sorry umm Blake are they all right they looked shocked. He said. Oh what no their fine let's just go. As I dragged (Y/N) I felt like something was piercing my soul but as we went to the restaurant we had a great time talked about our past but what was strange that he got upset over a wings to go card that his father took away from him it was weird until a man on a stage said where is mr (Y/N). Oh that's me hold on. As (Y/N) got on stage he said. I would like to sing a song that I always wanted to sing in front of a crowd. And (Y/N) sat on a piano and started to sing.

After he was done we left and we started to tell secrets. So tell me Blake what is your secret. I told him that I was part of the white fang and he took it pretty well. So tell me what is your secret. I said . Well it only seems fair. He said and he took me to an ally way. Ok Blake please don't tell my father about this. I agreed and he showed me something that scared me to death.

 I agreed and he showed me something that scared me to death

Blake what's wrong please don't be like this. He said upset as he walked away I grabbed his arm and turned him around and kissed him.