Chapter One

I do not own most of the characters in the story they belong to J.K.Rowling

                  And a few possible Star Kid Quotes

                                                                 Chapter One

It was a very bright morning the birds were singing and there was a soft breeze in the air, the most beautiful start to a day and one that would end up with the most amazing surprise. It was the most surprising day because even though it was December and there was snow on the ground it was really really hot, but the snow wasn't melting. Nobody could explain what was going on. It was about 9 in the morning on the 9th of December and there was no one around other than a strange person hurrying towards the most amazing place just at the end of the road. Most people try keeping away from that place, it was said that bad things would happen to people who went anywhere near that place, so nobody went near it.

The Man slowed down when he neared the house, no not house more like a mansion if you asked me. The man was called Severus Snape and he was carrying two really special parcels with him, He still doesn't understand why the dark lord would want to do this in the first place. I mean sure having a child would be good but making a child is so much different and difficult. When the dark lord told him that he need his and his wife's blood to be able to finish the child off, Snape was sickened but because he had no other choice he had to do what he was told, so late last not he told him that he had to go and get his wife's blood because she was ill at home at the moment.

Because he was so much of a hurry he did not notice the dead cat at his feet and he nearly trip over it. he shook his head and sighed well this is it then soon the Dark Lord will have his young boy heir soon.Snape reached the front door and it opened just before he got there and standing there was a man he knew so well, Professor Fagin the headmaster of St.Trinians. Apparently he would be the one to bring up the boy here in Cornwall. Fagin nodded at Snape and waved to him to come inside.

"So you have the packing's" Fagin asked Snape as he walked though the door.

"Yes right here." Snape said showing the other man

"He will be pleased."

Snape and Fagin nodded and started down the great big hallway towards the meeting room. The room was big, there was no windows the only light was the giant chandelier that was hanging down form the ceiling. The long table and the chairs were pushed back and in the middle of the room was giant cauldron that was bubbling along very nicely.

"Ahh Severus finally. I expect that you have the last two indigents." The Dark Lord asked Snape looking at him.

"Yes my lord." Snape said walking towards the man holding out the two vials of blood that the dark lord had asked him to get. The only thing was that it wasn't Snape's and his wife's blood in the two vials it was two other peoples blood. The only thing was the dark lord didn't know and would never find out who the other two people it was, and Snape hoped and prayed that he would never find out.

"Finally all of our hard work has payed of and we soon will have our little prince. Now i would like us all to stand around the cauldron, Bellatrix to my right, Snape to my left and Narcissa will you stand in for Cathy in front." He asked all of us holding out the four vials of blood to us.

There was only six of them in the room that day, The dark lord, Snape, Bellatrix, Fagin,Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy. The dark lord only wanted us there just in case something goes wrong so that nobody else would find out about if it did. So they all took up there positions around the cauldron.

"Right on the count of three we will pour the blood into the cauldron." The Dark lord said " One, Two,Three, Now."

They poured each of the vials into the cauldron all together. There was a giant rumble and the whole room seemed to move, then all the lights went out and it was completely dark, the only light was coming from the cauldron in the centre of the room everyone backed up. Then the most weirdest thing happened, the cauldron started to bubble and change colour it went Green and Sliver, Scarlet and Gold, Blue and grey then Canary yellow and black then it went back to green, then out of the cauldron all the lights went upwards and out of the lights came an Serpent, Lion, Eagle and a Badger, then each animal wrapped itself around each other and went straight back down to the cauldron with a great big splash! The cauldron then started to melt as if it was wax. All of a sudden it went complete dark, and silent. If everyone could see each others face's they would see the shock on each of there faces about what had just happened.

All of the lights turned back on and everybody's eyes were on the little figure in place that the cauldron was. There was a child sat there but it wasn't a little boy in fact it was the most beautiful little girl. She had long black hair with a naturally curl and a tint of blue, she was pale but had Rosy cheeks. That's when she opened her eyes.

Everybody gasped

Her eyes were a sparkling Blue.