Surprises

"Omg no way...is it really him!?" You say to yourself while staring at him. He chuckles and asked you "you look like you are about to pass out are you okay?" You suddenly shake your head and respond him "oh me? Oh no I'm totally fine!!" He chuckles and looks at you in the eyes, then he starts to talk to you.
Conversation with Yoongi
Y: Hewo!! I'm glad you are fine, mannn don't worry me like that again okay?
Y/N: Ahh ѕowwey I didn't mean to, I promise I never will again *blushing*
Y: Sooo? What do you want to talk about? "Tilts head and looks at you*
Y/N: Umm, its too cheesy, and I know you hate cheesy stuff
Y: Oh no its fine, you're a fan, anything for an ARMY, plus I bet its not that chessy now spill the beans!!
Y/N: *chuckles* well its just that I've always wanted to tell you that...I really love you and that I would love to hug you and cuddle with you and hold hands with you...*blushing* and that you are very special to me...
Y: Awww really!!! That's so sweet!! Here give me your hand *puts his hand in front of you* 
Y/N: *you look at him confused*
Y: Didn't you say you wanted to hold hands with me?
Y/N: *you nod*
Y: Then, what are you waiting for?
Y/N: *you put your hand over his and lock your fingers*
Y: *he locks his fingers too* See, now you are holding hands with me *looks up smiling at you and blushing a tiny bit*
Y/N: *you smile back at him blushing a lot*
End of conversation with Yoongi
After this, still holding your hand, he starts to sign all your stuff; posters, albums, CDS, everything you brought for him to sign. Then you tell him to give you a sec and let go of your hand, he let's go and you reach to the bag and pull out 3 bandanas, a beani with his name on it "Min Yoongi" and a cozy blanket with a matching pillow. When he sees this he gets really happy but tries not to show it. When you give these things to him he starts to blush a lot and hug all the stuff. After he looks at you, when you notice you blush and look down. He stands up from his seat and walks up to you, when he gets to you he hugs you. Your face turns into a tomato and you are very confused with his action. "You said you wanted to cuddle with me, unfortunately we can't do that right now in here, but a hug is very similar to cuddles don't you think?" After he says this you nod and hug him a little bit tight. You hear a person yelling "Alright!! Time to move up!!" When you heard this you couldn't believe it, "Why now? Why at this perfect moment? I want this to last forever" You close your eyes and a few tears drop from your eyes. When he pulls away from you he wipes them. He kisses you cheek and goes back behind the table. You pick up your bag with all your stuff in it and look at him one more time. He smiles at you and you smile back. When you move up you notice someone looking at you and smiling, then you noticed it was Jimin.
-------------------End of Chapter 5--------------