Chapter 1

*Just so you know, this book is going to be short and sweet...WITH NO SMUT OR LEMONS!!!*

One night while walking home, (Y/n) had her earbuds in, listening to My Chemical Romance. While walking home, she bumped into someone who looked kinda like they were hiding in the shadows. As the friendly girl approached them, her random anxiety kicked in. 'What if they think I'm weird? What if they think I'm annoying? What if ...' as if on cue, the person took off their hoodie to reveal themselves as... That's when your brain clicks! This was Virgil Sanders, Thomas Sanders' anxiety. 'Oh boy.' you thought as you remembered you still had your earbuds in. While trying to pause your favorite song, (f/mcr/s), he waved his hands in front of you, trying to get your attention. You, being pretty clueless and practicaly deaf with music blaring in your ears, didn't notice. Because of this, as soon as you paused your music, but had forgotten why, you went to step forward. You were instantly stopped by Virgil, standing as stiff as a board. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I was preoccupied and forgot you were there!" You said frantically. " No worries, I was trying to go unseen anyway, so you're good." He said as he started to walk away.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hey guys! So I just wanted to make it very clear that... *breaths in deeply* I WILL NOT EVER MAKE A SMUT INCLUDING FANDOMS I'M A PART OF!!! This includes Thomas Sanders, Steven Universe, Fnaf, Adventure Time, Star vs the forces of evil, Danny Phantom, Venturiantale, Harry Potter, Eddsworld, and so on.

Anyways, hope it's good so far! Natty out!