Billy Hargrove--- Science Partner❤

This includes his dad hitting him so if you don't feel comfortable reading then thats fine :) just a warning!

UNEDITED!

You sat down next to your best friend and lay out your binders and take out last nights homework

"Ugh, how are you so good at freaking Science?" Your friend groans next to you and takes out her blank homework sheet.

"You could always ask." You giggle and she smiles.

The bell rings and everyone else sits down.

"Alright take out last nights homework." Ms. Brown asks tiredly at the front of the class and everyone shuffles around to get their sheets or to quickly finish.

After taking it up with the class, Ms. Brown hands out a new project rubric sheet.

Cell Theory and Mitosis

Something you excelled at.

"Partners?" Your friend asks and you nod but Ms. Brown clears her throat at the front.

"I see a lot of you have noticed the partners section, and I've decided to pick the partners this time around." She says and grabs the list from her desk, pushing on her glasses just as a guy walks in and takes a seat at the back, glancing at you for a moment before sitting.

"Mr. Hargrove. Your first day and you're late." Ms. Brown speaks bitterly and whispers erupt around the class, including your friend.

"I hope this won't be routine." She frowns angrily and he smirks slightly.

"Won't happen again." He gives her a wink and she furrows her brows confused but shrugs it off as he leans back in his seat nonchalantly.

"As I was saying... Partners." She starts listing out all the partner pairings until finally it is just you, your friend, Jeanine the silent girl, and Hargrove.

Ms. Brown then calls out Jeanine and your friend and your friend frowns sadly but takes her stuff and sits in the back with Jeanine.

"Hey." Your friend speaks enthusiastically but Jeanine doesn't budge.