Target 11 - Dates and Torture: Vongola Style Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

The girls looked at each other and shrugged, continuing on with their mindless chatter and tasting of the delectable treats. The brunette let out a sigh and leaned back into his lover's chest.

"Sei bene il mio amore?" Reborn asked sweetly into the Decimo's ear (Are you okay my love?). Tsuna nodded and smiled. "Non siamo stati qui a lungo, ma sono già stanco," he admitted, also talking in Italian almost on instinct (We haven't been here long, but I'm already tired).

Reborn smiled and chuckled in his deep voice, sending shivers of pleasure rippling through the younger male's body involuntarily. "Andiamo più tardi, per una data. Hai bisogno di una pausa, Tsuna," the arcobaleno said, not giving the brunette any place for discussion.

(Let's go out later, for a date. You need a break). Tsuna frowned slightly. It would be nice to go out and be stree-free for the day, but on the other hand.... "Che ne dite dei documenti?" He asked, straining his neck slightly to look up into his lover's onyx orbs. (What about the paperwork?)

The raven haired man shook his head and smiled warmly at the younger. "Hayato e più che felice, oltre ai tuoi altri tutori. È passato un po 'da quando siamo usciti," Reborn argued, making the Decimo's lips curl into a small smile.

(Hayato is more than happy, besides your other guardians can chip in too. It's been a while since we've gone out). Tsuna relented, accepting defeat which made the older male smirk. As the two left, with Reborn leaving Hayato in charge of running things, they smiled.

Swinging their intertwined hands in a rhythm, the brunette squeezed the other's hand gently and hummed a tune as they walked down the steps of the mansion to have a day out of the large yet oddly confining headquarters.

--={&}=--

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

Pause.

Drip.

Drip.

Drop.

Pause.

The droplets fell into the river, rejoining the vast water supply beneath them. Moss and dirt grew in between the various darkened bricks, clinging to them desperately as if they were the air they needed to breath. Many people wearing water proof suits walked down the hidden stairway.

They were all carrying a male student each, slipping slightly at times even though the shoes which they wore had a killer grip on the soles. The only source of light were the medieval style torches hanging from the walls, lit with sulf-sustaining sky deathperation flames.

The orange light emitted from the torches glimmered upon the surface of the water, creating a warm sheen on the areas which were not shadowed by the archways which were now creating a greater darkness upon the walkways and river, as opposed to if there were no deathperation flames at all.

A deep darkness with green and blue hues, accentuating the subtle curvature and sharp angles the catacombs had to offer. Leading the horde of people through the sharp cuts and directions as the walkway increasingly slimmed down to a hallway when they made a right turn.

Finally, they seemed to have reached their destination; Block A - Torture and Interrogation Department read the dampened sign above the metal door. Pressing a sequence of numbers into a rusted keypad next to the heavily armed door, the person leading the horde ran a hand through his dark locks and gazed calculatively at the students.

How pitiful. It's technically against my job description to harm patients, but I guess I can make an exception just this once, the man thought to himself, soon smirking. The door clicked open, sliding open slightly before the dark haired male pushed the rest of it open.