Chapter 15

Eric Pov:

She was so close to me. I almost had her with me finally, but of course HE showed up. I dont know why she keeps saying she loves him. WHen she's with me she doesnt have to fake anymore. And I really didnt mean to hurt her. It just made me so mad that she kept saying she loved him. She doesnt love him! She loves me!

I threw the lamp across the room and it shattered against the wall. My door opened and Mya walked in.   Its a shame my twin loved me so much, since I didnt give two sh*ts what happened to her.

"Big bro, whats wrong?" She looked so concerned. I wanted to laugh in her face.

"She doesnt want me. She wants him."

"Wait, who?" I was really starting to get annoyed with her. I slipped the swiss army knife out of my pocket and opened it.

"Olivia, she wants him. I loved her for so long and she doesnt even care!"

"Yes she does, but she's in love." Mya had a faraway look in her eyes. God,  why did I have to be related to such a hopeless romantic. It makes me sick to my stomach.

"Can I at least have a hug?' She smiled at me and came to me with open arms.

"Eric, you will find the right girl for you. You I love you right?" She pulled back so that I could see her face.

"You see, i found the right girl for me, but she's marrying another guy. And you love me? Well, sucks for you." Her face contorted in confusion, then into pain and horror as I drove the knife into her stomach.

I pulled it out and drove it back in. Again and again. After about the 20th time, I stopped. I was seriously getting bored with her. She was still gurgling and chocking on her blood. I chuckled lightly.

"Why..did...you-" was all she was able to say. I walked up to her and stepped on her mutilated stomach.

"Well a couple reasons. One, I hate you, you piss me off. Two, you are such a slut. I knew you were pregnant. Try covering up the stick better." Her face was suprised and hurt and of course filled with pain.

"I...still..love..you" She coughed up blood and some landed on my shoe.

"You B*tch! I got blood on my brand new shoes!" I grabbed her head and ran the knife across her throat. The blood poured from the thin line across her neck and she coughed again. Her glassed over and she stopped breathing.

I stepped over the body and walked to the door, but I stopped and turned around. I walked over and closed her eyes. I mean, come on. Nobody wants  to see her ugly eyes anyway.

I walked to the bathroom and washed my hands about 5 times. Even the sight of my sister's blood made me mad. I grabbed a paper towel and wiped off my shoes. I walked to my kitchen and started whistling the song Drive By by Train. Nothing wrong with a little Train. I grabbed a bottled water and started warming up some leftover pizza. Just then the front door opened and my mpm walked in.

I smiled a fake smile at her and she smiled back. If only she knew how fake that smile was, maybe if she would stop whoring around behind my dad's back and looked she would see. \

"Im going out for a while, see you later." She just smiled and I grabbed the keys to my car and walked out.

I started the car and pulled out of the drive way. RIght then, I heard my mother's blood curling scream. I guess she found Mya. Oh well. I turned up the radio and Linkin Park's Somewhere I Belong was playing. I sang along as I drove to my secret home. My parents are idiots, maybe they would've noticed the money dissappearing from their bank accounts that Im using to survive. Once again, oh well. 

Olivia's Pov:

Ahh, finally i was home. And I was bored.

"Baby, can we go get ice cream?" Liam looked at me and smiled.

"Sure baby girl. Anything my my Olive and little olive." He kissed me then my ridiculously big stomach.

We drove over to Mickey's Ice cream. Michael was a close friend of mine that I knew through Jacob. 

"Hey Mickey. How's business going?"

"It's going good. Now, since this is your 5 time this month Im gussing you want the normal of one scoop triple fudge brownie and one scoop of red velvet?"

"This is why I love you Mickey." I smiled and kissed Liam on his lips. "I dont love him more than you though." Liam laughed and ordered New York Cheesecake. I handed the 10 dollar bill to Mickey but he just handed it back.

"Its on the house babe. Just make sure Im invited to that wedding of yours."

"You already were Mickey. See you later on this week!" Mickey laughed as we left the shop and walked over to the park and sat under the big tree that was right next to the pond. I leaned back against Liam and licked my ice cream.

After about 15 minutes, I felt the constant vibrating of my phone in my pocket. I looked it was Izzy calling me.

"Hey babe! Whats up?"

The next three words that came out of her mouth cause me to drop my ice cream and start to cry. I never knew three words could affect someone so bad.

"Mya is dead." 

One word came to mind. I knew who did it.

Eric.