Chapter 9

"Guess what Ollie?" I laughed at Izzy's excitement.

"What?"

"I have a special someone I want you to meet."

"Seriously? My Izzy Poo has someone special?" Izzy scowled at my nickname but I just laughed. I was happy to know that she was happy. "What's his name?"

"Well his name is Devon. He's like 6'1. He has blond hair and these pretty blue eyes. He's so nice and sweet. We have been talkng for about a month and he asked me out. I really like him and I want you to meet him!"

The name Devon sounded familiar, but seeing Izzy so happy made me happy. My best friend has always been the loner. When I haad Jacob and Nate had Sarah, she was always single. Now a month later, Im the single one and she is happy.

"He wants to meet you. I talk about you so much that he wants to meet you. He says his best friend is in a slump and he wants him to have a good time. Sort of like you." Izzy said the last part quietly. It may have been a month since I made Liam leave me alone, but it still hurt. I really wanted Liam here, but he had another life. One I couldnt be a part of.

"What makes you think someone is gonna want to be on a date with me?" I said guesturing to my stomach. I was almost 3 months pregnant and you could tell there was a baby bump. Nate was pissed when he found out but he has supported me the whole time. He sleeps over my house alot and keeps me company. He goes to the store for me sometimes when I have my midnight cravings and he cuddles with me when I have my emotional moodswings. sure to the outside person, he's like my boyfriend, but Nate is like my brother and I love him for what he has been doing for me.

Of course people at school were judjemntal but I dont care. This baby was all I had left of Liam. The first time the baby kicked, I knew I loved this baby with all of my heart. Sure I was yooung, but I was going to be a mother and a good one at that.

"Whatever. You are sexy even with that baby bump!" Izzy said kissing my stomach. She loved this baby just as much as I did.

I agreed and Izzy told me we were going to a skating rink then we were going out to eat. Yea the skating rink is a kiddy date, but who cares? Around 6, I got ready. I put my hair in a pony tail, put on some shorts and put on a tank top. Everything was getting a little tight, so I would have to get new clothes soon.

The door bell rang and Izzy ran to open it. We were at my house and I was putting on the last of my makeup. When I walked into the living room, my heart stopped. Izzy was standing there with Devon and my date was standing there. My date. Liam.

He just stared at me. Izzy looked horrified, but it all clicked. I knew the name Devon because Liam had told me that was his best friend.

"So, you are the famous Devon." I said smiling faintly at Devon. I couldn't bring myself to look at Liam yet.

"Im so sorry, Ollie. I didin't know." Izzy said looking at me with worry.

"Its fine. Lets go before it gets too late." I said walking to the door. We rode in Devon's car and Izzy sat in the front, leaving me with Liam. She didn't want to sit in the front, but I was not going to let Liam ruin it for her.

"How are you?" Liam asked once we left my house.

"Im fine." I answered without looking at him. He didn't ask anymore questions after that. The car was silent for the next 10 minutes except for Izzy's and Devon's whispers in the front. We got to the skating rink, I went to the front to pay for my ticket, but Liam grabbed my hand.