Morning

Akio

It's monday today so it is my first day going to class, i groggily open my eyes and slowly woke up from my bed and i look at my night stand to check what time is lt from my alarm clock.

It's 5:30 am

(-_-) its so early and why i am awake before my alarm clock rings?

Weird...

I stand up to go to my bathroom so i look at my room to see where is the bathroom

(-_-)
(•_•)

Wait..... Where is the bathroom?!  I scan again the room... But i couldnt find it?!!  What the fudge?!! Is this room doesnt have a bathroom?!! A personal bathroom?!! What elite school is this?!!! 

I immedietly grab the small hand book and read again. After a minutes, i closed the book and irritatingly sigh and curse the school for putting one big bathroom every dorms and what is the reason?!  Is to have a strong bond with your other dormmates? This is so crazy!!  I like to take a bath and personal doing privately and i like to have personal space!

I sigh and went out of my room to find the bathroom. After a minute i found it (-_-)  i open the door and went inside and just to be safe i lock it.

I look around the , the bathroom is wide the colors are only black and white, with a big tub and a shower, this bath room is complete with everything.

I began to take off my clothes and head to the shower, i wash my hair with a strawberry shampoo, my favorite and also my body with papaya soap. After im done i wrap a towel in my lower body not whole body because im not a girl, i get another towel for my set hair and go out.

While i walk to my room i noticed a figure of a guy sleeping on the sofa, is he a thief?!!

Nehhhh(-_+)

This is an elite school a thief cant pass to this school's high security. He must be one of the student who lives here, why he is so late and sleeping on a sofa?

Due to my curiosity i went near the guy to see his face.

Wow, another good looking guy, he has cute lips, fair pale skin, messy sandy brown hair, his eyelashes are thick and long that every girls envy. He's sleeping soundly like he didnt sleep for days, he has a visible dark skin under his eyes.

"Hmmm... "Oops! I have to go before he caught me staring

I quickly go to my room and go to my closet to change. I pulled out the school uniform and it is so fashionable, the scholl allows you can style your own uniform but the school uniform must be the same and it must show the emblem of the school. I design my uniform like the ones i saw in an anime because i like the style.
(Look at the down 👇)

It's so cute and comfortable (^_^) and i like the color of this school's uniform.