My dorm

Akio stared in awe and amazement at the sight of the school. The school is suprisingly luxurious because of its structure.

''It looks that this is not a school but i really like it here''he thought

He pulled the mini book that the woman gave him to find the location of the dorm. So, he walk on the west side of the school building as he diverted his brownred eyes to his surroundings muttering how beautiful the school is.  Art paintings are hanging on the walls and you can tell that all the paintings here are made by famous painters, the west side of this dorm school is electronic themed, full of high tech building accessories, the color of the walls are black, white and orange. He saw a spiral stairs that leads to the second floor of the school, as he step on the first stair he almost fell at the sudden moving of the stairs.

"Damn!  This school's technology"he swore as he grip the silver railing and his suitcase

The spiral stairs is like an elevetor but it only move if someone is stepping on it and every stairs of the school is also auto. Akio reach to the second floor of the west wing of the school and like the first floor the second floor is also the same but it is only serve as the gate of to the dorms.

Akio feels tired and he diverted his mind only to find his dorm for second years.

Akio,

Ughhh(-_-)  I am so dead tired already, i think im gonna past out (-∆-)

I better go now..... I will have the time to tour this school once i am settled but now i wanted only is to sleep

I am like a sloth (-_-)  i love sleeping very much than anything

I pulled the glass gate as i welcome a row of different doors.

Wow!  This dorms are wide and sure the inside must be the perks of being hella rich(-_-) the doors are different to each other it seems like they are symbolizing ranks.

I look at the different doors, oh? I forgot to tell this dorm is for second years only.

The first door looks like  modern and yet classy that this made from a thick plastik, the second door is made of wood that loons like a japanese door, the third door is like a replica of a door on baroque period, and the fourth floor is the biggest of the three it is made out of metal and wood and the carving are beautiful. The other doors are the same to each other except this four.

I am so tired(-_-)

I look at my card to see what number and color is my dorm

I totally forgot enrolling here is quite difficult, aside from paying the fees you also have to pass the exam that  they will give you. I am told that this exam will rank you and also to test your I. Q. I font know what is the result if my test here but i know i passed because i successfully message that I can attend here now so i font care what is the result of my test.

I look down to my card and search my dorm number and color.

Akio Seiya
Age:16(i know im old but this school is advance)
Sex:Male? (Why is there a question mark)
Year:Second High
Number:#0956**********
Dorm number:1284
Dorm color :Gold

So my dorm color is gold hmmmm.... I walk pass the four doors and look the similar doors but i cant see  a color on the top of the door so i think my dorm is one of the four doors

Great... (-_-_)

I look the the first door but it is Green, the second   is blue the third is black and the fourth one is gold...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(0_0) Gold?!!!

I look again and saw that it is really gold, oh my freaking brains!  I cant believe it(-_-)

Oh well.....

I walk to my now dorm and slide my card on the plastered tech no tablet that will confirm you as one who will leaving here.

I hear  a thud that signals that the door is unlock and i open the door and i saw the structure of my dorm.

This dorm is a two floors  i think the rooms are on the second floor. It has a billard table next is the living room and a big flag tv with x box and Cd's, i dont know if they have a kitchen or we just have to get breakast on the canteen.

This dorm is so wide and spacious that i will think of it like a medium size house.I wonder how many of us will be staying here.

I must  find my room now because i am so sleepy.... My sloth mode is begging to toll on me...

"Well, well, well i didnt expect that we have a new dorm mate''i heard coming on the top

I  am face to face to a beautiful guy that i ever met

*************"**"""""*""""

Whos he? Hihihihi
Thanks for reading!