Dreamers { Alex the Demon }

Start from the beginning

Human side- Alex has fluffy, pastel pink hair that's usually a big mess that he can never tame, and when it's wet his hair curls. His eyes are a light shade of brown with flecks of yellow and amber, and he needs glasses but uses contacts instead. His skin is pale and he has a few scars from random fights, he has a lean but fit build and is 5'10" in height.

Demon side- His demonic side has a completely different look. This side's hair is long enough to be in a small ponytail and shaved on one side, and the color is black. His eyes are a bright red and are lined with a dark black color, his eyes lashes are very dark and long. His skin is the same color, pale, and he has a lean but fit build again, and is the same height. His ears are slightly pointed, same with his fangs, and he has a tail.

Clothing Style:

Human side- Alex's usual clothing depends on his mood at the time, one day he can be dressed in all black and the next he could be wearing pastel colors.

Demon side- His demonic side will be dressed in mostly black, sometimes dark violet shades and his clothing is usually tight except for a jacket or long sleeved shirt that's long enough to fall off his sleeves.

Tattoos:

Human side- None

Demon side- Shown in the pictures

Piercings:

Human side- None

Demon side- Shown in pictures

Species:

Human side- "It's a bit difficult... I'm a half demon, but I'm more like a host...? I don't even know anymore." ( A demon's host )

Demon side-" I'm a demon who's currently possessing a poor teenage boy's body." ( Greater demon )

Powers:

Human side- He can't use any of his power when he's completely human, but when they split he gets a demon's tail.

Demon side- Teleportation, invisibility, can grow a tail. He has an underwater version where he looks sorta like a siren with an ombré red merman tail. He can make people dream or have nightmares, and he can mess with memories. He can also forcibly eject himself out of Alex so that they're two people.

Personality:

Human side-" I'm a pretty nice guy, I have a short temper and I'm extremely childish." ( Alex is what he said, nice, short-tempered, and very childish. He's completely loyal and protective of his friends, family, and lover. He's also very reckless and fearless, after all, he has to be to face a demon head-on at a young age. He's strong-willed and flexible in the worst situations. However, there are moments where he's very depressed and sad, choosing to hide out in his room. Ever since he was nine, he vowed never to cry in front of someone. He still hasn't to this day.

Demon side-"Why don't you get to know me instead of asking? It's quite rude." ( Orion is very... moody. One moment he can be sassy and playful and the next he can be indifferent to everything and anything. His personality changes very quickly but usually he's a bit of a tease or very cruel. Being a demon, he likes to make people suffer.

Likes:

Human side-" YouTube, my brother Rin, my best friend Leo, spicy things, sweets, swimming, water, cuddling, movies, cooking, wearing contacts, picnics, the beach, sunsets, and many more things that I can't name."

Demon side-" You~" ( Alex, torturing Alex, Oreos, sweets, napping, Oreos, food, controlling people, Oreos, dreams, sex, blood, souls, did I mention Oreos? )