amnesia (michael)

i woke myself up once again, my tears still fresh. i had been trying to save rosie from herself but i was too late and she had killed herself again.

                 ‘michael, are you okay?’ ashton and i shared a room and he was constantly worrying about me.

                   ‘yea, i just wish i could wake up and forget her. ash, do you think she’s found someone better yet?’ ashton sighed.

                   ‘do you want a truthful answer?’ i nodded my head.

                ‘no, you two need each other and you’re a twat for driving her away. i don’t think she’ll ever find anyone better.’ i pulled myself out of bed, leaving his statement unanswered.

                turning on the kettle, i leaned up against the counter. i do wish i could wake up and forget her, that i could wake up with amnesia. but at the same time i want to remember everything. the way her eyes shined, how her laugh sounded, and the way she felt in my arms. i want her to say i love you to the moon and back one more time.

                the kettle started to scream and i pulled it off the burner before it’s shrill woke up luke or calum. wrapped in my own thoughts, i didn’t notice the boiling water about to spill over.

                ‘shit!’ i cried out when the burning liquid came in contact with my hand.

                ‘michael, are you okay?’ ashton burst out of the room, concern written on his features.

                ‘it’s fine mate, just forget it.’ before i had even finished my sentence i was shrugging on my jacket and half way out the door. i just needed to breathe and this house was suffocating me. i needed to get out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i just want to hug mikey he's so sad and lost :-------(

haha don't forget to check out unread my new luke au it's pretty swaggy (i like to think)

i typed this out in tech oops sorry godfather rhodes

there are also a ton of song lyrics hidden in here bc i wanted to tie all of them into this story