YOI Scary Movie Stereotypes

The Couple Having Sex and Promptly Being Brutally Murdered trope clearly belongs to Yuuri Katsuki and Viktor Nikiforov.

The The Lone Survivor Chick goes to Sara Crispino. I think this because she's a female, she's pretty, and maybe a virgin? Maybe?

The Non-Believer goes to—in a landslide—Yurio Plisetsky.

The Douchey Jock Character is laughably JJ.

The Killer is Seunggil Lee. Accurate.

Otabek Altin is the dude who Sacrifices Himself to Save Everyone. Is it just me or is this not perfect?

Phichit is the best candidate for The Best Friend of Main Character archetype cause he's so bubbly and sweet but would most definitely die.

That Creepy Dude With Like... Two Lines goes to Georgi!! I love him but pick on him so much ahaha.

Christophe Giacometti would most definitely be like The Main Love Interest because like... just look at him. Seriously.

The Girl Getting Stabbed in the Shower award goes Mila Babicheva.

LMAO Michele is definitely the guy that says, "I'll go check it out."

Honestly, the perfect one for The Cop Character is going to be Leo all the way

Y'know how when they're trying to escape, there's always the character that Gets in the Car That Will Not Start and the dude come out the back and kills them or something? Guanghong Ji is your boy.

Minami Kenjirou is that one dude who is Obsessed with the Main Character.