"Are you kiddin' me?" Applejack said in disbelief.

"No double or nothing let's go," Rainbow Dash continued.

"Rainbow Dash, I don't think that's a good idea," Rarity cautioned.

"Yeah you guys went way overboard with the last one," Sunset added. "And it's only going to escalate."

"This time is different though," Rainbow Dash said. "I can feel it."

"Yeah, saying that raises some big red flags," Twilight said looking up from her computer for once.

"Are we on?" Rainbow Dash asked Applejack, ignoring Twilight.

"No," Applejack said with a sigh. "They're right Dash, this is starting to get ridiculous. I'm done making these bets with you."

"Noooo," Rainbow Dash whined. "Come on just one more, I'll do whatever you want if you win."

"No," Applejack repeated giving in to the angry stares her friends were giving her.

"What are you? Chicken? Come on AJ." Applejack sighed as Rainbow was starting to annoy her.

"Fine double or nothing," Applejack said angrily. This garnered several groans from the others. "If I win though, then Then you aren't allowed to make any more bets." The group calmed down a little at this admittedly elegant solution.

"And if I win," Rainbow Dash said. "You have to be my baby for a day."

"That seems like a weird prize," Pinkie Pie questioned.

"Yeah, like what do you mean baby?" Rarity asked confused.

"I mean baby," Rainbow Dash said frustrated. "You know she has to do what I say, and use diapers, and dress in ridiculous outfits."

"But you'd spend all of your time taking care of her wouldn't you?" Twilight questioned.

"Yeah," Pinkie Pie echoed. "And taking care of a baby is a lot of work."

"What's your game?" Applejack asked mildly annoyed by the questions from her friends.

"Pool," Rainbow Dash answered. This elected a sigh from everyone else. Pool was the last game Rainbow Dash tried to win, and Applejack won thoroughly, Rainbow Dash didn't land a single ball in.

"Ok sure pool," Applejack said chuckling. "This will be a cake walk." The group made their way to an empty pool table, and Applejack began to expertly rack up the balls.

"I just want you guys to know," Twilight spoke up. "The odds of Rainbow Dash winning are four to one."