Day 1

I was sitting in my tree when I saw it.
  The train moved so fast, that I had to slow down time to see it.
I didn't know exactly why the train was moving so fast, hell, I didn't even know where the damn thing had come from!
  As soon as I saw the girl on the tracks, I bolted to her, pulling her out of the way of the train.
   I sat her down in my tree, curling a branch and weaving vines and leaves together to make her a small resting place.
  I sped up time, and the girl sat up, looking around in confusion.
  Her eyes landed on me, and she smiled.
  "Jordyn. I should've know it was you when time slowed down." It was Charlotte, my best friend.
   "Damn. Why were you on the tracks anyways? Those trains could've killed you." I said, opening the door to my tree house, inviting her in.
   "Well, the trains are too fast for wolves, so I took a dance with the devil and stood there." Char said as she sat down, smirking at me.
   "Well, what if someone saw you? Wouldn't they wonder where the hell you went?" I said as I whirled around to face her, a small ball of water floating unseen over her head.
    "Well, no one saw me, I know that much. Perks of being a wolf." She said as she crouched in front of me, her shape shifting into a wolf.
  "Oh relax. I wasn't going wet your precious hair. I'm not that much of a bitch." I said as I turned into a snowy fox.
   She laughed and raced out the door, only to skid to a stop as she ran into a solid wall.
   A person stood in the door way, a slight smile raising the corners of his lips.
    "Ahh. The famous Jordyn Mikalson." He spoke with a low voice, deep and calm, with
   "Noah Jackson. We finally meet." I changed into a human and stared him squarely in the eyes.
   He smirked and walked in.
"Tell me, how do you do it? I love the wolf side of you." He said, questioning me.
   "It's a long story."