Chapter 3: What are you doing with your hands?

Dipper's POV:

I woke up around 7:30, like usual. Mable doesn't know why I get up early just to go outside for most the day. I take a 15 minute shower, get dressed, and go downstairs to make breakfast. That's the rule, whoever wakes up first makes breakfast, plus I'm the best at cooking in this house. As soon as I'm done making the pancakes, Mable and Stan arrive in the kitchen. We sit at the table and eat, and Mable and Stan talk. They ask me a couple questions, but not a lot, because I can't sign and eat at the same time. Mable says "Thanks for the pancakes Bro Bro!" I sign back to her, "No problem, Shooting Star." Stan was too lazy to try and learn sign language so he asked Mable, "What'd that kid do?"  Mable and I looked at each other before laughing slightly together. Mable says, "He said 'no problem' Grunkle Stan. You would know if you tried to learn to understand him." to which Stan said, "I'm to old to learn another language kids. Besides, you two go to fast for me to even see what you said." We all share a short laugh before we go to work, starting up the shack. 

Mable goes behind the counter to work the register, because Wendy is in college in another town, and I am sweeping, dusting, and rearranging products. Or I was before Stan showed up after a tour and said, "Kid, I need you to go hang these signs in the woods." I sigh at the familiar task and go up to Mable and drag her back to where Stan was. I sign to her "Can you ask if I have to?" Mable sighs and chuckles at my whining and turns to Stan saying "He asked if he has to." Grunkle Stan also chuckles and says "If he wants to get paid to buy those books he likes to read." I instantly perk up and sign quickly to Mable, "Tell him I'll do it and ask where they are!" Mable burst into laughter at my response to the threat and relays my message to Stan. Stan goes into the storage room and comes back with the signs, nails, and a hammer. I dread harming the trees for fear of the forest nymph's anger but I do it anyways because I love my books. Like they say, it's better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. I've been working for an hour when I feel a presences, it's familiar in a bad way but feels like it has no bad intentions. It's like a sixth sense to make up for my speaking, I can feel other people and if they wish to hurt me. 

Third person's POV:

A shadow watches Dipper from ten feet away, behind a tree. Dipper turn to look at the tree and stares at it suspiciously for a while, debating whether to talk to the mysterious person and tell them to come out or to just get back to work and ignore the stalker. He eventually decides to ignore the person, because talking now would hurt after ages of disuse. The figure was shocked that the mortal knew where he was and even more so when he didn't say anything and turned back to his work. He watches Dipper for awhile, following him around when he moves to different places, before deciding to reveal himself. Dipper knew the person was following him and was starting to get aggravated before they came out of hiding. Dipper was surprised when he say it was the person he saw in his mind yesterday, and in fancy clothes that looked like they came from the 18th century, no less. The blonde snickered at the brunette's shocked expression and said "Surprised I presume, Pinetree~" That alerted the mute's attention and he nearly had a panic attack. Everyone knew  that name was off-limits, whether they talked to him or not they knew Dipper Pines was never to be called that again. 

Dipper was mad, scared, sad, and overall had anxiety just because of that name being used. He felt like shouting but that would hurt even more than talking. He eventually dropped what he holding, and back up into a pinetree and slid until he was sitting on the ground. He had his knees to his chest, arms around them, and was trying to not hyperventilate. The evil entity smirked at this and said, "So you didn't miss me? That hurts Pinetree!" Dipper sat there for another minute before rage over took him and signed in violent gesturing, "What are you doing here?! What do you want!? Get the FUCK away from me!" The once-triangle demon only tilted his head to the side and said "What was that, you did with your hands?" Dipper was annoyed and signed "Great! An omniscient being doesn't know sign language." Fun fact, Dipper signs his frustration when annoyed or pissed off, which he is both at the moment. The demon sighed, "I still don't know what code you are using to talk to me." Dipper eventually calmed down, his sixth sense is never wrong so at least he won't get hurt by the demon for now. He tapped his temple to signify that he wanted the demon to read his mind. The demon's turn to be shocked came and his mouth nearly fell open. He wanted to be sure he wasn't misjudging what he was seeing and said, "You, Dipper Pines, want to grant me, and demon who almost killed you, permission into your mind?" Dipper was still slightly annoyed at the demon, so he rolled his eyes and nodded his head. The demon, still in shock, said "If you insist." 

Bill's POV:

I never thought that Pinetree would willingly let me enter his mind. I never would guess it when we first meet and especially not after I tried to kill him, his family, and tried to take over the world. I eased myself into his head, just enough to read his thoughts, and was greeted with harshly thought messages. "What are you doing here?! What do you want!? Why wont you just leave me the fuck alone!?!" I laughed at my "warm" welcome and said "Someone grew quiet the vocabulary while I was away." Dipper mentally yelled at me, "NOT THE FUCKING POINT!" I rolled my eyes this time and said, "Fine, I assume you mean how am I here. I never died, Fez got his memory back so apparently I was also back. I was very weak and had to rest in his head for a year before I had enough power to go to the mindscape to spend the rest of my time there. I thought I would need to be there for a year or two more, but I didn't and that brings me to what I'm doing here." 

I take a minute to catch my breath, stupid human body needs, before continuing. "I wanted to see why you humans liked living this boring lifestyle so I turned myself human. In addition, I wanted to thank the person responsible for my quick recovery. Lastly, I came to see you. You helped me get better just by thinking about my constantly. Seriously, every day and every nightmare brought me one day closer to freedom." I heard him curse a ton of profanities for letting him help me even if it was an accident. He finally addressed me in his head, "You said your thanks and you had your time as human, go back to the Nightmare Realm." I playfully pouted and said, "But I've only been 'alive' for under a day." He got irritated even more and thought, "Then spend the day away from me." I didn't want to but grinned a maniacal smirk and said, "Ok!" 

I teleported to the spot I slept last night and made a cabin appear. If I am going to stay here, then I will be comfortable. I expanded the vision shield and stepped inside. I will obey Pinetree's wish, but he never said I couldn't come back tomorrow. I make an image of Pinetree appear in front of me and watch him until he gets inside the shack. That damn barrier is still up. Oh well, guess I can wait for him to go to his room and watch through the window (Bill, such a stalker! (: ). He stayed with his family until it was turning dark and finally came into his room (Also needy! Yesh, you need a therapist.). I watched him sit on his bed and read a book for awhile. I zoomed in as much as I could to see what it was, but realized he was the one writing the book. Damn he's talented. Shut up, I scold myself.

 When he could no longer think of anything else he started to change for bed. He took of his shirt to show his flat belly and his small set of abs. You could see a scar from Weirdmageddon just below his ribs. What caught my attention was his proudly defined V-line. I caught myself right before he started to take his pants off and shooed the image away. what are you doing to me kid? I thought to myself before deciding to head to bed myself. I fell asleep to thoughts of the next day floating in my head. 

Dipper's POV: 

I couldn't shake this feeling that Bill wasn't just going to give up like that, but kept working. Around 1-2 hours later I finished and headed back to the shack. The whole time I felt like I was being watched until I went in the shack. Probably Bill. I thought to myself. I spent time with Stan, Mable, and even Ford before he went back to check up on the lab equipment. At that time I said I was going to my room to be alone for a while. Stan and Mable understood that it has been a while since I was this "talkative" and let me go. I went to my room and got that feeling again. I decided to ignore it and just keep working on my book. I have always loved reading, so writing just came to me. I liked the supernatural so I decided for the book to be about the classic, people with elemental powers. I worked until I couldn't see and set down my book. 

It was dark out but I always had a bit of night vision. I started to take off my shirt and the feeling became stronger. It went from my stomach to my chest, from there to my scar I got at the bell tower, and lastly from there to my V-line. Pervert, I thought because I knew Bill was the one doing this. I knew we were safe from him in the shack so he couldn't hear me. I eventually went to sleep wondering if tomorrow would be as eventful as today.

(1,838 words) 

Well damn! That is my longest chapter yet! So what did you think? What is your opinion on Bill and his pervertedness. I don't think that is a word, so I just made it a word. What about Mute Dipper? I bet none of you expected that when you read the Prologue. Uhmm... what else? Uhh.. What do you think will happen next chapter? What was good? What can I do better? What would this story look like without spelling suggestions? Probably like a horrify work of literature written by a 3 year old. No, that's an insult to the toddler. It is 8 o'clock here and it's a school night but I usually go to bed at 1 am so... I'll just start on the next chapter now!

Peace and Love, Fantastical Faye