"Fine. Go. I'll drop Davis off Monday after school , have a good weekend." He said , closing his door.

----------------------

James and I went to dinner and a movie tonight because we wanted to get out the house.

"You're looking beautiful as always." He said winking at me.

I smiled , but it quickly faded.

"What's wrong?" He asked , setting his fork down.

I sighed , "Davon has a girlfriend , and she's pregnant."

"Carol? Really?" He asked , getting irritated.

"I'm sorry James. Davis usually tells me what's been going on around the house and I just figured he'd tell me , but I had to find out myself. It just hurts okay? Maybe I'm not over him. I don't know. "

"Well if you want to be with me , you have to let him go. Can't you see that I am waiting on you?" He grabbed my hands. 

"Yes. I see it. And I'm sorry for keeping you waiting this long."

"Okay then you need to see that I want you. Maybe he doesn't, but u
I surely do Carol. I want you to become Mrs.Freckleman , but in order for that to happen, I need you to be on board with me once hundred percent." He said.

"I am. Trust me I am." I smiled.

------------------------

DAVON'S POV--------

"Hey baby, you're not going to eat your dinner?" Alonna asked , watching me.

"Nah. I'm not really hungry. I'm just going to check my emails and go to bed." I shrugged and got up.

I've been depressed ,I can't lie. It's all over Carol. I've been missing her like crazy! Every time I look at Davis , he reminds me of her so much, it's ridiculous.

Davis has her characteristics and independence. Ever since Davis been able to walk and talk , he's always wanted to do stuff on his own. They're both my babies , and I can't let Carol go.

Alonna is my baby too , not because she's carrying my baby it's just because I fell for her , not as hard as I fell for Carol.

"Babe what's wrong. Talk to me." Alonna said , getting coming into my office.

"It's nothing baby I'm fine."

"Come on Davon. Is it because of your ex? You didn't want her to know who I was? You didn't want her to know that I was pregnant?!"

I grabbed her , "No baby it's not that. I don't care what she thinks , she got a man and I got a woman. " I kissed her cheek.

"Aww baby , okay I believe you. You know my baby shower is next weekend, why don't you invite her?" She asked.

"I don't know I might.  I told her that I won't have anything to say to her unless it's about Davis and I meant that."
"Oh Davon don't be like that. I'll invite her myself , you don't have to say a word to her okay?"

I nodded and continued doing my work.

-------------------------------

The day of Alonna's baby shower was the day I planned on proposing to Alonna. She meant everything to me and I don't believe in making babies if I'm not married to that lovely person.

I was nervous , but I was ready and plus I knew how it went down because I've been married twice.

"Hey baby , could you help bringing some of the decorations down to the hall? I had my dad and my brother help with some , but they can't carry all of it themselves." She said , doing her makeup.