Chapter Twenty Five

Everyone worked like crazy to pass out flyers and spread the word about the Fairytale Costume Party at Roni's this evening. The group all agreed the best way to really tap into Henry's old memories, were to dress exactly how they would in the Enchanted Forest. It was easy for Regina, Snow and Zelena, but as for Emma, she needed to pick a different character to be. One that still held meaning into Henry's childhood.

"This dress is nothing more than cheap, itchy material thrown together," Regina exhales loudly, allowing all her emotions out as she dresses in front of a long mirror.

"I don't think you really had time to pack an Evil Queen outfit from your vault," Emma playfully teases as she tries to dress herself behind her disgruntle girlfriend.

"This is hideous. My clothes while I reigned as Queen were nothing like this," Regina whines while tugging at the ends of the cheap garment.

"Oh I know," Emma winks with a sly smirk plastered across her cocky face. "The dresses hugged your every curve and really punctuated your assets," she purrs suggestively while staring directly at Regina's chest in the mirror.

"I knew you were staring at the Queen inappropriately," Regina beams like she just found the missing piece to a puzzle.

Emma chuckles softly to herself and nods enthusiastically as she wraps her arms around Regina's waist and rests her chin on the beautiful woman's shoulder. Their eyes meet in the mirror in front of them, locking in with so much desire that they both smile lovingly at one another in return.

"You have to be quiet, the girls are in the living room," Emma whispers into her ear and admires the way Regina deliciously shudders in her arms.

"I can't believe you are going as Peter Pan," Regina purses out her lips and shakes her head in obvious disapproval.

"What? Henry spent a lot of time with him!" She defends. "That was a crucial time in our son's life."

Regina just laughs lightly and rapidly spins around in her girlfriend's arms. "You are an idiot," she teases before lightly pressing her succulent lips to Emma's, but all too quickly she's pulling away and swatting Emma's arm, "don't smudge my lipstick!"

"You kissed me!" Emma instantaneously defends. Regina flashes an evil smirk before she untangles herself from Emma's arms.

"You could've just shown up in your grotesque, red leather jacket with your father's sword."

"You love that jacket just as much as I do."

"That I do, Miss Swan. That I do," she playfully grins as she struts confidently out of the bedroom, taking Emma's beating heart along with her.

The sheriff really doesn't know how much longer she can keep them a secret-Great, now she's her mother. It's just that every time Regina's near, her fingers itch to map out her smooth skin and her lips tingle needing to kiss that smart ass mouth of hers.

Emma strolls into the living room once she calms herself down. "It'll probably be really loud down there, but we want you girls to stay up here," Emma strictly delegates, pointedly glaring between both young girls.

Apparently Victoria had something important to attend to tonight, leaving Ivy in charge of Lucy. Considering how desperately Ivy is trying to wedge herself between Henry and Jacinda, she refused to miss this party. Thus leaving Lucy in Roni's apartment with Ella.

"Don't worry mom, we aren't going anywhere." Ella dramatically rolls her eyes at her mother, reminding Emma why teenagers are such a hassle.

"Yeah, grandmas...we aren't leaving this apartment," Lucy mocks just like her aunt, earning an irritated groan from both Regina and Emma.