"What the hell! Put the map back!"

"No, I won't. You guys need to listen-"

The sudden sound of the project broke through the lectures of everyone, quieting each person in the room as a new slide had showed, a picture of Georgie being carried by his father. A bright smile was on his face as he held a baseball bat and mitt in each hand.

"What the hell is going on?"

As my brows furrowed, pictures and pictures were shown, Eddie backing away from the wall as he walked closer and closer to us. Pictures of Bill and his family scrolled through, faster and faster it went. I could feel the tightening of our hands, not knowing if it was either of one or the both of us.

A picture had landed on a photo of the Denbrough family, dressed neatly while standing close for a picture. With each slide processing, closer and closer it had gotten onto Georgie's face. I quickly looked over to the tear-rimmed boy. "G-Georgie?"

My hand gave Bill a tighter grasp, stepping closer to the boy as the picture now started to alter over to Mrs. Denbrough. Her mouth had been greatly agape, each picture showing a flash of hair covering her face. More and more it had covered her face, until the last couple of slides.

With her hair moving away, her face had been completely changing. From once an agape mouth, a white face was slowly appearing, a small devilish smiling creeping onto the face of Mrs. Denbrough. My heart took a large leap against my ribcage as everyone in the room backed away.

"What the fuck!" Eddie screamed, Richie grasping onto him tightly as he brought him back. "What the fuck is that?"

"It's IT," Bill nearly whispered, pushing myself slightly behind him as his grip tightened.

"Turn it off!" Beverly instructed, Mike trying everything and willingly to stop the horrid presentation. Faster and faster the slides went, everything inside me running cold as I only watched with distraught.

"Turn that damn thing off!" Beverly yelled. Without hesitation, Mikes leg had been brought up as he continued to forcefully push it to the ground. A loud crash had followed the sudden movement, a strong silence filling the air.

I could slightly feel relived as to think it was over, but soon brought itself back as a slide continued to show onto the screen. This time, the clown had proceeded to look down at Stan, the boy shaking in fear as the only sound that filled the room was our heavy breathing and the projector.

Swallowing hard, I stayed glued to the scene as another slide showed the same damn clown. And yet, another one. It wasn't until one more slide had sent IT away. Slower and slower each one had got, the clown no longer in the picture. My eyes traveled over to Stan, yelling at him in my mind for him to back away.

"S-Stan, back away," I muttered. The boy, stricken in fear, had no intention in moving from his spot. My eyes immediately ran to the cat that had sat only a few feet away. I need to get him. But as I forced myself to leave the comforting warmth of Bills hand, my eyes weren't able to leave the blank screen in front.

All it takes is one moment. One moment to look away, and everything goes down to shit.

The sudden sound of the projector changing its slide was what caught me out of my gaze, and this time, what had sent everything inside me on fire. The clown had now made its appearance on the screen, popping out from its original spot.