Lance Tucker | Two can play the game

Warning : Sorry, I didn't read this chapter after myself..
-----
The gym was your passion. A place where to hide of some thing went terribly wrong. You weren't really into exercising, like gymnastics and so on.  No... You loved martial arts. Two of your favourites were taekwondo and kickbox. And you were somewhat good, with one black belt from taekwondo. That was something to be proud of.

The only thing, you didn't like about those days when going to gym, was that you had to meet the one and only Lance Tucker. Yes, the gold medalist at gymnastics. He loved to brag about it, but what he loved more, were women.

At first, you were really successfull avoiding him, which you were utterly grateful for. The real problem began, when he suddenly showed up at your practice with the couch. Since that time, Lance had his eyes set on you and he was very determined to lay you. Which you obviously didn't really like.

The one thing, he didn't know about you, was that you weren't too much different from him. You were looking for one night stands quite often, but you made it discreet, not in a company of people that knew you dearly. No, it was worthy to drive few blocks away, so no one would recognize you.

Today was different, though. You didn't want to go far away. Plus, you were really tired. Little did you know that Tucker would be there as well, trying to find his prey.

"Great... Just great." You murmured when you saw him the moment after walking into the local pub. Going straight to the bar, you ordered double whiskey and sat down. Of course, it didn't take too long for a certain someone to notice you.

"Well, well... It's nice seeing you among people." He said, while sliding into a chair next to you, ordering the same as you.

"Oh, but I go among people. I just like to walk a lot." You answered after taking a full shot, much to his surprise. Lance grinned, taking his own shot as well. It took him a little longer for the liquid to slide down his throat, however. And that made you chuckle. "Oh?  Mr. Tucker can't seem to take his shot very well." You teased. Lance just glared at you.

"Just you watch, sweetheart. Let's have a little competition. You in?" He asked, smiling at you again with one of his perfect smiles.

Okay, you weren't a piece of wood, you could appreciate a smile that was brighter than your future. Never ever would you admit to that, though. If you did, that would be a day, Lance Tucker finally managed to lay you, but with feelings involved. Something, that would most likely never happen.
"I'm in." You agreed, with a competitive expression on your face.

"Alright Benny. Give us each five shots of something random but strong. The choice is on you." Lance said to the bartender, while still looking right into your eyes.
Suddenly a chill ran down your spine, first fear of losing this, even though, you haven't started yet. Looking into his eyes like this, for the first time in your life, it seemed like he could see right into your soul.

You took a deep breath and glanced at Benny, while he was preparing the drinks. Well... He wasn't making it any easier for you.

Tucker had probably noticed your hesitation, since he snatched an arm around your waist, leaning closer to your ear: "You know... You can still back off and we can just have fun together." His warm breath tickling you right below your ear.

"No... " you smiled right away, ready to take this risk. "I won't back off at all." You smirked, taking the first shot that the bartender placed before you. Two can play this game, you thought. Lance wasn't far behind and soon, the five shots turned out to be seven and nine...

"Why dontcha gife up alweady?" He asked after an hour of drinking. Clearly, both of you we're drunk already.

"Can't give up... Not to ya..." You shaked your head, reaching for the last shot before you, but it you already knew you wouldn't be able to down it. You grimaced looking at the liquid.

"Alwight, givin up... " he said, raising his hands as to surrender.

"Yasss!" You shot your hands up in victory, only to lose your balance. You would fall down if a pair of hands didn't catch you and pulled you up. Now, you we're face to face with Lance and for the first time, you could see something else in him, beside his ladies man side and his perfect smile.
You could feel your heart beat so fast it might jump away from your chest. Your cheeks flushed red.

"Y-you can lemme go... " you murmured staring into his eyes. But he was completely ignoring you, his eyes moving from your eyes and to your lips. Suddenly he inched closer, but it was you, who closed the gap between your lips.
The kiss was very innocent at first, but soon as if realizing what you were actually doing, the kiss turned out to be very passionate and hungry.

"Hey, you two get a room, will ya?! I don't think I need to watch this!" Barked Benny in an annoyed voice, which made you and Lance pull apart.

"My apartment or yours?" he asked, suddenly sounding sober.

"None... " you smiled at him and pecked his lips. "This was just the beginning, Mr. Tucker." You paid for the bill, yours and his, leaving the famous Lance Tucker dumfounded, but at the same time amazed, alone in the bar.
Indeed, two can play this game.

----

Hello, I was thinking a lot about this one, but somehow, I am really captivated by Sebastian playing Lance Tucker. Even though, he was somehow an a$$ in the movie, I just really like the role, so here it is. :)
Hope you liked this chapter :3 I'll try to write more in the next few days, since I am in Romania for project with school and I have some time :)
So, don't hesitate to request.