Sequel

It was halloween. Me and my friends are walking to a haunted house. My friend being a scaredy cat. Left and went back to his home. I was talking to my bestfriend. My bestfriend was a girl. She was cute, funny,tall. She was like an angel.

We entered the haunted house. My bestfriend screaming. We all laughed. I went to her side encouraging her on the way. She tightly hugged my arm. My friends calling us like we were in a relationship.

After we got out. She ran straight to my arms like a racecar. Hugging and thanking me for being on her side on the way.

I had feelings for her even on the first day me and her met. I always wanted to tell her but i cant. I fear that if i tell her i might lose her. After the next day. We went to highschool together. She told me that she had a crush on this boy. She said that the boy was courting her. All i said was.

"He might not be the right one. You never know that he might trick you"

She pushed me laughing and saying.

"I know hes the right one"

We were laughing, but secretly i was hurt in the inside like a fish getting caught in a hook

While i was walking to my classroom, i saw a couple in the corrider making out with tongs. I entered my classroom and saw everyone playing like children. I gently sat down on my sit.

As soon as the teacher enter's the classroom. I was sent to the principal's office. Me being scared. The principal told me that i was going to be expelled because of bullying. I told the principal that i didn't bully anyone. The principal didn't believe my story so i was expelled