Prologue

Aira's Point of view

After today's prism show the president Kyoko called us (MARs) and Callings into her office.

"I have great news," she said with happiness in her eyes. "Pretty top has decided to hold its own competition, the Red Diamond cup."

"That's great", interrupted Mion. "But what has that got to do with us?"

"I was getting to that," replied Kyoko. "Its a competition where a couple, a boy and a girl will compete together against other couples.", she said. Just then I thought if I was to enter in for the red diamond cup what if Shou and I were paired together. I blushed a little after a thought of that.

"Since we only started this year, it will only be the six of you competing just to see how the fans react to this idea of the red diamond cup", said Kyoko.

"You will be paired up together" added Jun. "We already have your pairs and you can pick any song you want". "You can choose not to sing or not to dance, but have to do one of them and you also have to do prism jump",he said.

"The pairings are Rizumu & Hibiki, Mion & Wataru and Aira & Shou. My heart pounded at the sound of Shou and me perfoming together in a prism show just I dreamed few seconds ago might happen.

"We can beat you guys blindfolded", said Hibiki.

"In your dreams playboy" said Mion. We all laughed at this because Hibiki is really a playboy.

"Well, you guys as I and Aira will look in our fabulous clothing" said Shou.

"This isn't about clothes you know," replied Rizumu.

"And, its not all about dancing Rizumu, said Wataru". At this Jun gave us all our time tables for where, when and what day we would get an ice rink to ourselves.