this chapter doesnt really have a point?

I just want to make a chapter to touch base with Rylo, Togquos, and Kristopher's backstories???

Because I've talked about a lot of things and then never again so like, here's a breakdown of some stuff

Rylo:

1. Autumn! She was nice, but they broke up because of long distance stuff. After a long period of being in the dark, Rylo had to quickly come to terms with the fact that after their breakup she was killed as an accidental casualty because uhh this is Star Wars, but he learned this in the relative present (i.e., while dating Shadz)

2. After breaking up with Autumn, Rylo took a very short break with dating, before hooking up with another girl. Hardly a month in he realised all she really wanted was sex and promptly cut ties with her as well.

3. Rylo dated another guy for quite a while (say, a little shy of a year?) before finding out he was cheating. Heartbroken to an almost over dramatic point, Rylo took another, much longer break from dating.

And this is where we jump to Togquos, but rewind a bit.

Togquos existed far before Rylo knew about him, due to Autumn and her opposite, Summer. As much as Rylo loved Autumn, our little blondie was and still is unaware of exactly just how head-over-heels his reflection would be for her reflection. Keep in mind that Togquos still looks exactly like Rylo at this point and much less like what he looks like now.

And without even knowing it, he had picked up Summer and Togquos' existence, far after Rylo and Autumn broke up. So while Rylo was alone and/or dating a th🅾️t, Tog and Summer were absolutely smitten with each other

So, naturally, when Autumn died, Summer wanted a way to stay alive and with Togquos

and what better way to do that then with selective possession? Instead of gaining full control, Summer more or less just became a fucking part of Togquos. Thus, multiple personalities.

But, as Rylo broke up with his cheating bf, Togquos honestly wanted nothing more than to help him? Rylo started blaming himself for the cheating, and our deer mirror boy decided to make himself known. He didn't mind Rylo thought it was nothing more than delusions, at least he was happier.

Unfortunately, as Togquos began to fall for Rylo, his idea of helping became... a little skewed, to say the least. Simultaneously becoming more protective and destructive, Togquos decided altogether that if Rylo made everyone hate him, he'd be able to keep him to himself and progressively fix him. So some damage to get to his goal wouldn't hurt, would it? So, maybe the cheating was his fault. Maybe he was the pathetic one. And everything spiralled out of control, y'all know the story. Togquos didn't realise that his dumbass plan would make Rylo hate him, too.

I know I said I would make this simple but I make confusing story lines okay I'm sorry

Somewhere within all this mess, Rylo and Togquos both individually realised opposite!kyle should be a thing

and well, that's just kinda how Kris showed up

While Tog and Ry were having their antics, Kristopher went off and got his own girlfriend (Lynn, as mentioned in a sorta recent oneshot). Of course-- even though he hadn't developed his hypersexuality yet, he was pretty quick to hand over his virginity. Like drugs or alcohol, he all too quickly got addicted to it

So of course, she felt bad for him, stayed with him, and he figured the spark was gone but still got pretty pissed about it after the fact. Without a vice, he slept around a whole lot. Go figure; rumours spread like wildfire and not a lot of people were willing to have an actual relationship with him. Enough whispering behind his back and he started to think that maybe he didn't deserve one.

Boo hoo all the boys are sad

A Musical Synopsis Of All Of This:

Rylo:
???? I don't have songs for his story oops

Togquos:

Kristopher:

(don't ask why it's the England one okay it's more about the song and less about the visuals)

hdjsjnd sorry if this is still confusing this was meant to be a short chapter what the fuCC