*Six*

Daniel's POV
Tonight we are going back to the grove for dinner. We're going to The Cheesecake Factory. We hired security for take us in the restaurant and back to the car after dinner.
We wanted to make sure Daniella will be safe and not have a panic attack. I have been super worried about her since the last time we were at the grove and after the doctors. I just want to make sure she is safe after she told us about what Rick and Allison did to her.
Zach's POV
I can tell Jonah likes Daniella, so do the others. Except Daniel, he seems oblivious to the entire thing.
I think of Daniella as an older sister. I want to make sure she is okay. But I do doubt the boys will let me help that much since I am the 'baby' of the group.
Jack's POV
Jonah likes Daniella. It's so obvious. Yet Daniel doesn't even realize a thing. Like Zach, Daniella is like a sister to me.
I just want to help make sure she is okay. I don't like seeing anyone in pain. Even though we just recently met her I can tell how much she means to Daniel.
Corbyn's POV
Daniella. Or as I call her, Els. She means so much to Daniel and I can tell how much Jonah cares about her. They both want her to be safe.
She's like a best friend. It would be nice to talk to a girl about Christina. Telling her how much I love Christina. I know when they meet someday in the near future they will become best friends.
If Daniel wants Daniella to be safe with a future boyfriend, his best bet would be Jonah. I think everyone except Daniel can see how much Jonah likes Els. Sometimes I can see a sparkle in her eyes when she looks at Jonah. I can tell she likes him. She's just to afraid to show it.
I hope she will be okay when we go to the grove. We are also planning on getting her a phone tonight so she can keep in contact with us, so when we have to leave early for interviews we can check in on her.
Daniella's POV
I get changed into some denim skinny jeans with black all star converse. I put on a shirt I'm pretty sure Jack got, a Nirvana shirt. I let my naturally wavy brown, little past shoulder, length hair down resting against my shoulders.
I walk downstairs and see Jack and Corbyn waiting. I'm guessing the others aren't ready. I sit next to Corbyn on the couch.
I keep fiddling with my finger and lightly tapping my foot on the ground.
Corbyn places his hand on mine in a friendly way because he has a girlfriend.
"Hey it's going to be fine." Corbyn says to me. I calm down a little bit.
"If it makes you feel better we are going to have security with us." Jack adds. With that I completely relax. Corbyn removes his hand from mine.
A couple minutes later Jonah and Zach come down.
"Daniel come on" Zach says. Daniel than comes running down almost face planting on the ground if Jack hadn't caught him.
"Aw. #Janiel" Zach says. Daniel and Jack just look at each other than Zach than to Jonah who was recording I'm guessing on instagram or Snapchat. I just slightly laugh.
"All right let's go" said Daniel.
We all hop in the car. Daniel is driving this time with Jonah in the passengers seat. Zach and Jack are in the middle row while Corbyn and I are in the very back.
"Hey Els. My girlfriend, Christina is coming to LA tomorrow and I want you to meet her. She says she really wants to meet you since I told her about you." Corbyn said to me. "Cool. I want to meet her also. I have a feeling that as soon as she leaves your going to bombard me with questions asking me if I like her." I pause. He nodded. "I'm also guessing I'm going to be the one you talk to about her since the boys are single Pringles?" I say. "Yup. Pretty much." Corbyn says.
The rest of the ride consisted of the boys jamming out to music while Corbyn drooled over pictures of his girlfriend that he was showing me.
When we arrived I was nervous until I saw the security guards. Six of them. I'm guessing one for each of us.
We got out of the car and greeted the security guards. One of them came up to me acted normal then got touchy.
Jonah's POV
We were being introduced to the security guards when I noticed that one of them strayed away from us. He walked towards Daniella.
I saw him talk to her, but then he touched her inappropriately. He grabbed her butt, tried to reach for her private, and touched her breasts.
I walked to them and shoved him to the ground.
"Don't ever touch her!!!" I said and almost screamed. The boys and the other guards snapped there heads over to us. They saw the guard on the floor and Daniella crying.
Two of the guards helped the other up. While the remaining guards restrained me.
Daniel ran to Daniella while Jack and Zach tried to get them to in handcuff me.
"Un handcuff me. That guard was touching her where no one should touch her." I said to them. I had to talk to them more and Daniella confirmed that was true and they finally un cuffed me. They turned to the other guard, and handcuffed him. One of them took him to the station while the other four were going to take us to the Cheesecake Factory.
After that Daniel and I did not leave her side. We don't want things that happened to her in the past to happen to her again.
She must have been so scared.
Daniella's POV
That guard was like Rick. He started by talking to me, then inappropriately touching me. He told me not to say a thing. Then he raped me.
I don't want that to happen again but I also don't want it to ruin this night.
When we walked in again so many fans were there. I think the boys thought no fans would be there. We walked through with security giving me enough space to breath but enough to where the fans can't get to us.
We got to The Cheesecake Factory and got our seats since we made a reservation. 
Nothing really happened while eating just the occasional Snapchat and instagram. The problem was after dinner our guards went home. Now we have to face the fan alone.
1134 words