*Four*

Daniella's POV
I wake up and stretch. I notice Jonah isn't by my side. I hear arguing down the hall.
"I don't want to hear excuses Jonah. You shouldn't be touching my sister. I told you and the boys that before we met her." I heard Daniel say.
"She was scared Daniel what was I supposed to do? Let her suffer?!?" Jonah said.
"How about not touch her!" Daniel said.
I got out of bed and walked into the hallway. Once they saw me they stopped arguing.
"It's my fault Dani. I woke up Jonah and told him I was scared that my ex foster parents would get out of jail and come looking for me. He was helping calm me. I could have had a panic attack. He was comforting me. It's my fault. So stop being mad at him!" I said pretty loud. Daniel was stunned and so was Jonah. I have never really raised my voice even the slightest.
"Okay I'm sorry Jonah. Thank you for looking out for her." Daniel said.
"It's okay. Just know I'm just looking out for her because I know you hate to see her in pain or like that." Jonah said.
Instead of doing a Bro hug they did an actual hug.
"Hey Daniella we are going to the doctors to one get you checked out and two seeing you medical history and conditions." Daniel said l just nodded my head.
Daniel's POV
When we arrived at the doctors they took her in a room to check out her condition. While Jonah and I went and checked her medical history.
She has only been to the doctors once before she went to her last foster parents.
She also has: anxiety, claustrophobia, panic attacks and ADD.
Allergies: none
Doctors also said: last time she was here she was severally under weight.
"Daniella Seavey" the doctor called.
Jonah and I walked to him.
"Hi I'm doctor Landon. Daniella is once again severely underweight and has multiple bruises, cuts, and scars. She won't tell me or the nurses what the cuts and scars are from or why she is underweight." Dr. Landon said.
"Here let me talk to her." Jonah said. The doctor and I nodded and he took Jonah into her room then walked out.
Jonah's POV
The doctor left me in her room.
"Daniella why won't you tell anyone what happened? You need to tell him what happened. If you want I can text Daniel to tell the doctor about your cuts and bruises." I asked and she nodded. I texted Daniel to tell the doctor about her cuts and bruises.
"What happened when you were back in New York. Why are you underweight." I asked.
"Back in New York my ex foster parents would starve me. I would only get their left over food from both of them combined which was usually some bread crust and a small piece of meat." Daniella said.
"Okay but why do you still eat so little when we feed you?" I ask her.
"Because I'm not used to eating so much." She said looking down.
"Hey it's okay." she nodded her head showing she heard me.
I give her a kiss on the head and walk out.
"She's underweight because her old foster parents under fed her. She said usually once a week she got bread crust and a small piece of meat." I told doctor Landon.
"Okay so you guys need to help he eat a little more food a day until she is a healthy weight. Other than that she is fine." Doctor Landon said. We nodded our heads yes and we took Daniella home.
Daniella's POV
When we got home Daniel made some toast and said to eat it. I ate about half of it and was full.
"Dani I can't. I'm full." I said.
"Okay. Can you just try to finish that piece and then you don't have to eat the other one okay." He said. I nodded my head and after a while I finished the piece. Daniel took my plate and washed it while he ate the other piece.
I walked upstairs and laid in bed. Jonah walked in.
"Hey princess did you eat." Jonah said.
"Yup I ate a while piece of toast. And why princess?" I asked.
"Good. Oh and princess because you deserve to be treated like a princess." Jonah said.
I blushed. He kissed my head and then left.
Okay like I suspected today wasn't that good but. Jonah is... I think I'm starting to like him. This is going to be a roller coaster.
772 words.