𝟬𝟬𝟭|| 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻

*𝗕𝗮𝗱𝗕𝗼𝘆*

You're not that one bad decision you made years ago."

When I'm not quiet is either I'm laughing or I'm humming a song. I've been hated by so many girls. They call me duck lips and all types of things. I think they keep coming back because they know it don't faze me. Everytime they do I just laugh in they face. I'm not able to be mad easily. Why? I don't know. "So keziana can you show me in the round of this who was to blame?" My history teacher asked. I looked up."Teach really? You know her slow ass don't talk." She said making her and her whole minions laugh. I try to not say nothing because I know my mouth will get me in trouble." All this duck lip ass bitch do is nothing." She said and they laughed again. The more she talked the more I clenched my jaw." Oh so you getting mad now? Do something than. I see you clenching your jaw and shit." I know I told myself I wouldn't get mad....but I just want to figure out who the hell she's talking to like that." I will knock some sense into yo' 1.5 GPA having ass; do you understand? If I get up and lay you out on this got damn floor you gon' embarrass yourself." I said in all seriousness standing up. Everyone oo'd in shock not knowing those words out of all of them would be said."Girl stop playing with me." She said chuckling." Kaylee you're not about to do shit." Someone said from behind me." What?" She asked as if she didn't hear them when she know she did." You heard me bro. You always picking on people you feel like won't say shit. Now that she finally said something you don't know what to do. You got yo' ass beat by Taylor two weeks ago, come on now." The person said behind me causing people to laugh. I decided to look at them. He was a boy and he was...handsome. He had all the features of a grown man even though he wasn't grown yet; which I'm hoping he isn't. His light toned skin. His tattoos. His mysterious look in his eyes. He was definitely attractive, but he looked like trouble. He looked at me and smirked." You can go on ahead and sit down lil mama. She not finna do nothing." he said waving her off. I took a deep breath and sat back down. "Thank you Chris for saving that girls life."

"Shorty I was saving you from getting yo' ass beat....again." Chris said making me try not to laugh." Mr.Brown theirs is no profanity in this classroom." The teacher said making him cringe. "Yo, she just called her a bitch about four or five times and almost started a fight; that I stopped. You should be thanking me," He said crossing his arms. "I don't give a damn what they did. It's the fact that you do this everyday in this class." Chris rolled his eyes putting his stuff in his backpack. "How the hell you gon' tell me not to curse but yet you just said damn. Such a bad example you're setting for your students." Everyone started laughing making me shaking my heading because of the humor "Okay if you don't like how I run things leave. We'll discuss your punishment tomorrow. As for you two ladies I'll let you off with a warning but if it happens again you will be right along with Mr.Brown; out of my damn class room." Chris picked up his bag getting out of his seat walking to door while shaking his head. "Their you go being a bad example again. If anything; I get my cursing from you." The teacher got up from his desk about to approach Chris; that was until Chris ran out the class causing the class to erupt in laughter.
..........
5 weeks later
I was walking in the halls while lunch started. I'm not in the mood to eat. I've got a lot on my mind. For instance on what I'm gonna do with my brother gone. He moved to New York to accomplish his rap career. I got a call today......he got shot. In the stomach and shoulder. If he dies.....my best friend is gone. He's the only reason I laugh and wake up. He promised and said once he get to escalating with his career he's bringing me along. He never broke his promises. He always loved me. I felt tears going down my face. I just hope he makes it. He's the only one I have right now. I just got my grandma. I felt the tears keep going down my face to on the screen of my phone with me and my brother." Aye you gon' eat yo lunch-.......you okay Keziana," Asked Chris. After that whole situation in class me and Chris became friends. We surprisingly got along well with each other. He's another reason why I put up with this school bullshit. I wiped my tears quickly off my face." What? No, I'm fine." I said look on down. "Yo......what's wrong man?" He said leaning next to me. I sighed closing my eyes" My brother got shot....He's been my father figure for the longest. He's the only one that believed I could get out of this hell whole. When my mom didn't want me he took me. He and my grandma took care of me for the rest of my life. Every time he promised something he always did. I haven't gotten a chance to do anything for him. Not once." I said with a bunch of tears rolling down my face. I slide down the wall and silently cried into my hands. Than I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and put my head on his chest. I just cried into his chest." I got you okay? It may not seem like it because the way I act but believe me I care for you. Just give me the word and I'm here for you ight?" He said and kissed my for head my cheeks flushed and I looked at him in his eyes." Really ?" I said wiping my eyes." Yeah, I mean...you took effort into getting to know me...understand why I act the way I do. Now it's my turn to be their for you and understand you . I know we act completely different but think the same. And I know if I were you; I'd want someone to give a fuck about me too." He said wiping my tears. I hugged him real close. I've never had friends; or people that understood me. But this...this feels right. I know this because he didn't even hesitate to hug back.
~January 15th
I had my hood on over my eyes not wanting to draw any attention thinking about my concerns with brother still being in the hospital. Then I felt this stinging pain on my butt already knowing what happened turning around seeing these group of boys laughing. "Yo, who the fuck did that," I asked out of anger touching my ass.  "Sorry lil mama; that ass just a little too fat not to touch," one of the boys said smirking while the others laughed. I was about to say something to him until he was slammed against the lockers by Chris, which caught me by surprise. "Ayo what the fuck you doing touching her," Chris yelled in his face. " She ain't your girl man." The boy said nervously. His friends stayed where they were seeing that Chris had his friends right behind him."Well I'm telling you now if you touch her again, or any one of you punk ass motherfucka's touch her, that's yo' head,"Chris said looking at the boy and his friends." Yo, Chris come on bro. The teachers are going to come out here any minute," one of Chris friends said trying to get him to let the boy go. "Listen to your boy man; I was just playing," the boy said now with his hands up in the air. "Do I look like I give a fuck about them teachers? I will fuck you up in front of this whole school," He yelled the last part. Chris clenched his jaw looking even more angrier. I remember Chris telling me his anger wasn't something he was to fond of. He barely took his meds because it made him feel like a lab rat. He's working on controlling it on his own he just doesn't know how to calm himself down." O-Okay bro I won't touch your girl." The boy said shaking. Chris let him go. The boy walked over to his friends as they walked off. Chris looked at me and his face softened. He looked at me with sorrow." You good?" He asked." Y-Yeah....you need to calm down and take some deep breathes because you know how you are when you're gassed up," I said walking up to him feeling his heart beat. It was starting to slow down as he took deep breathes. "I'm sorry you had to see my like that it's just...I don't play about you." He said looking at me. I felt a smirk grow into my face making him smirk as well. "It's okay; and thank you." He nodded his head looking me in my eyes causing me to look at the floor fearing his eye contact. I looked up again seeing him still witnessing my nervousness. He sighed chuckling. "I'll hit you later okay? I got some shit that needs to be taken care of." I nodded my head. "Yeah for sure." He smiled backing away from me turning around to walk with his friends right behind him. Mm...l hate to see him go but love to watch him leave.