"Well Yuu, guess you do resemble that of a shota," Makoto teased, pouring cream into his own cup of brewed, savory coffee.

"Tell me something I don't know," the boy grumbled. Makoto noticed the tension filling the space but he dared push it any further. Yuu noticed it too, and he didn't want his manager to feel such a way about him for he did know of what Yuu did at night.

"I get way too many, countless offers from adult industries," Yuu began, "its horrendous."

"Well, you're already in that business, Yuu. Strippers are considered to be a part of that business," Makoto inquired. Yuu rolled his eyes, placing Makoto's coffee away as a way to irritate his poor soul.

"Yea, so what if I am. I'm in the adult industry and quite frankly, it's not the best job to have unless money is all that matters."

Makoto sighed. He felt empathy for the sorrowful boy whom had been so young with such an ignorant mind. It was only sad to see him mature so fast and not even be able to attend school just to obtain two jobs.

"Pal, I already told you to come move in with me, I'll provide housing and food as long as you go to school to finish senior year and go off to college," Makoto explained, "not to mention, you'd still have to work with me," he chuckled.

"Listen, Mako," Yuu began, slipping Makoto's mug back to him. In all seriousness, Yuu had often considered his offer yet, always denied and he didn't know why.

"I'm flattered, I really am. But, I, I just, I quit school the end of my sophomore year so, I'm a year and a half behind... kinda impossible now seeing that I'm already 19 years old." And he was right. Yuu didn't want to be in a class full of 16 or 17 year olds anymore. It had reminded him too much of his past and all the good times he had with his old high school buddies. He dared to get attached to anyone anymore the way he did with them. Makoto, displeased with the answer, punched his shoulder causing the younger boy to groan in unhappy manner, looking back up in anger alluring the mood.

"Look I'm just saying," Makoto inquired, sipping his coffee, "19 year old little boys shouldn't be working in stripper bars full of perverted old men just dying to stick their old raggedy dicks in your tiny asshole," he coughed, "but hey, who am I to judge?"

"Shut up Narumi, you don't know what goes on in my mind," Yuu said, "Let them imagine my sexy body, who can blame them, I mean just look at me, I'm what every man wants," Yuu winked. Makoto stared in disgust. Just what had been on this boy's mind since he had arrived to Tokyo?

He never asked nor dared to. Makoto only knew Yuu for the two years he had been working with him and had still yet to know very little of him at least. He had only remembered the small boy when he was only sixteen years of age, walking in the coffee shop with giant bags hanging from his eyes and very pale skin. Yuu recovered his tanned tone and not to mention had been getting but had been getting more sleep deprived as he mentioned working the late nights at the bar and waking up too early for his own good.

"Which reminds me," Sayuri added, walking behind the counter as she prepared a frappe, "I've heard many people talk about you, Yuu. You are the Green Eyed shota, that's your name affirmed as?" Yuu chuckled.

"I guess they're into little boys these days," Yuu added, "not that I mind."

"Well you are the closest thing to an actual little boy. I mean if they even touched an actual little boy they'd be in prison for sure," Makoto nodded, "Lolita and Shota is a very tight industry right now, they're in need of many mmm, what's the word, oh well, young looking faces that resemble of an actual child and stripping, Yuu? I'd actually prefer doing porno over that, you get more money that way."