Cuteness

"That's why I NEED A ONE DANCEEE," You sang out, brushing through your hair and singing along to the music on your phone. Blake stood behind you, hidden behind the door frame, phone whipped out, filming for his Instagram story. Your heard him cough and turned around sharply, covering your face with your hands. "Stop it Blakeee," You giggled, turning back and brushing your hair, "Why?" He smirked, zooming in on your ass. "Because its embar- BLAKE! DO NOT FILM MY ASS!" You said, whipping back round. He posted it to his story with the caption 'that's my jumper too' and waited for people to comment on your cuteness.

"You know you shouldn't be so self conscious around the camera, y/n," He said, moving towards you. He took the hairbrush from you and placed it on the bathroom counter-top, wrapping his arms round you. "You're too cute," He continued as you turned round in his arms, pecking him on the nose. You felt his grab your ass through your booty shorts.

"And your bum looks great in those pyjama shorts, too,"

--------------------------------------------

Thoughts?

I've been getting such lovely feedback on my chapters recently, and it's honestly so lovely. I write these for you guys rather than for me, so it's great you're enjoying them! Requests are open too, just dm me and I'll write it up :)

Ily all!

xx