//14//

[art up top belongs to me, it was something I made to celebrate Edd's birthday 💚]

"Tord! What movie are we going to watch?"

Tord runs and trips down the stairs, landing at the bottom with a loud thump. Matt runs up to him and pokes him hard in the shoulder.

"Are you dead?"

"Ugh, no..." Tord groans

"Oh, good! Come on we have nachos!"

Tord reluctantly drags himself off the floor and hops over the back of the couch and into the spot next to me like some kind of ninja, almost knocking the cheesy nachos off my lap.

"Hey! Watch it buddy you almost ruined my nachos!"

"I almost died falling down the stairs and you're worried about a bowl of nachos?" He laughs and picks up a chip.

"I'll have you know that this is the second batch of nachos I had to make because I left the first in the microwave too long. They exploded. So these are important to me."

"How do you.." Tord is laughing through tears and he starts to cough, "EXPLODE nachos? You are a talented human being (y/n)."

"I know, thank you."

"Uh guys," Matt pitches in, "What movie are we even watching? As much as I'd like to watch Tord insult you all day I wanna watch the movie."

"Okay, seriously what are we watching? I never asked you."

"Oh, uh," Tord gets up and walks to the tv, "this one."

He hops back into the couch as the screen lights up, melting my eyeballs.

"It's so bright! Oh my god why!"

"Shhh (y/n) the movies starting."

A few previews play, and then a title screen pops up as Tord reaches for the remote. The movie is called "Attack of the Insane Zombie Pirates 10". Damn, ten? That means there's nine other movies.

"Uh, do you guys own all ten movies?"

"Yes. Now with all due respect, shut up (y/n) this is my favorite."

"Jeez Okay."

We don't even make it fifteen minutes into the movie before all the nachos are gone. I'll admit, the movie actually isn't that bad. It's about a group of teenagers who steal a boat and get lost at sea, where they discover and old pirate ship. Desperate for help, they climb onto the ship only to find that there is no one on board. Or is there? There is. It's zombie pirates. Then they have to fend for their lives against the zombie pirates. Spoiler alert, everyone get their brains eaten. Honestly I could tell they didn't have a huge budget. I mean, one of the main characters was a cardboard cutout of Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. As the credits roll, Tord screams like a fangirl meeting her idol.

"That movie was epic!"

"Uh, yeah it was pretty good."

"So you agree? You think it was really epic?"

"I mean, I don't know. Yes?"

Matt just slouches in the recliner chair, drooling in his sleep.

"I don't think Matt likes it so much though."

Tord looks over at Matt and frowns while I laugh.

"Yeah well he doesn't know what he's missing. You know, because he's asleep."

"I bet he's dreaming about making out with himself."

We both laugh and Tord puts his hand up to signal a high five. I slap it as hard as I can and he whimpers, cradling it with his free hand.

"Ow! (Y/n) that hurt! Why the hell are you so strong!"

"I dunno. Would you take spinach as an answer?"

"Ew! You eat spinach?"

"No..."

"Nasty. Now you're gonna have to bandage me up."

"You wimp! Are you serious!"

"Yes! You could've broken my hand!"

"Wussy!"

"Bitch!"

"Chicken!"

"Asshole!"

"Motherfucker!"

"Fuck you!"

"No, I will not. Go fuck yourself instead!"

Tord gasps and puts a hand over his heart.

"Wow (y/n), that hurts."

I tackle him and tickle his neck, him squirming and trying to get away. So I put him in a headlock.

"Ah! No stop! Nooooooooo! It tickles! Ahahaha!"

I put him in a headlock and tickle his waist, making him squirm and laugh even more. Then, I get to his feet.

"(Y/n) no! Wait not there!"

Of course I don't listen to him, and I've discovered his tickle spot. He continues to wiggle and laugh and scream, accidentally kicking Matt in the face.

"Ow! Not my face!"

I let go of Tord.

"Oops, sorry Matt! Are you okay?"

"(Y/n), now you're gonna have to bandage two people."