"So? Should I print this news out for tomorrow's headlines in the newspaper so that the whole world can know and dance to it?" He savagely replies, allowing the anger within him to take over. "Learn to mind your own business, before judging another person, make sure you're clean first." He adds, insulting them.

"There's no point talking to him, lets go! We are wasting our time."

"You realised now?" He gasps, aching surprised. "Wow, congratulations. . ." He trails off, forming his serious expressions again. "Did I ask you to come here and talk to me? No right so why are you s here wasting your time? Go!" He continues, raising his tone and offending the men, who shake their heads in disbelief.

As the men start moving away, she moves slightly away, distancing herself but as soon as she took another step, her foot bends to the side and she stumbles forward, before she could touch the group, he secures her in his arm, she lifts her gazes and he glanced down at her, managing to see her eyes after coming close.

She was stunned that he had kissed her, she barely knew him and she knew he doesn't know her either, how can a stranger randomly kiss her and this is what is bothering her the most. What really cringes her is that she's quiet and not being able to project her voice against the sudden action he had taken.

He was confused, wether he did the right thing or not, of course it was wrong but he did save her from the men and that's what makes him slightly less guilty of his action. 'What must she be thinking of me, I shouldn't have randomly kissed her, that was wrong but if I think about it, who even cares. My image is already tarnished and ruined by the great, intelligent, smart, big, brainy, know what-to-do, always right, shrimaan mahaan Durga Prasad Maheshwari. If this girl is from this city then she should know how my reputation was crushed in this city.' He says in his mind, feeling insulted and angry, he was now officially homeless and had no place to stay in.

He lets go off her after she had composed herself and as soon as his hands were away from her body, she turned around, playing with her fingers nervously. 'What is this Swara, you need to calm yourself down and just ignore him. Don't mention the kiss otherwise it'll be awkward.' She says to herself in her mind and inhales a deep breath, turning back around towards him, only to see him missing. Her eyes scanned the whole area and finally land on him, witnessing him picking his bags up from the floor.

"I. . ." She mummers, trying her best to say something. The situation was failing her, "Is there any train station or any bus stops around here?" She finally manages to say, feeling her heartbeats increasing due to the anxiousness.

Her soft anxious and nervous voice reaches him, beneath the could night her released a breath, turning towards her. "There's nothing ahead, you'll find something after walking within 1 kilometres." 

"1 kilometres?" She surprisingly replied, querying as she wanted to make sure he isn't lying.  

"Hmmm." He hums and she places her right thumb on top of her left thumb, playing around fretfully, thinking about the situation she is caged in, she was a runaway girl and had no place to hide. The only thing she could do is runaway from this city to turn her back away from the troubles.

"Siyaapa!" She sighs to herself, which he manages to hear.

"Siyaapa?" She lifts her gazes, even though his face was hidden within the darkness, she managed to view the outline of his figure.

"It means trouble. I'm in trouble." She replies, yet again playing with her thumbs.

"Oh, okay." He responds, "Have I met you somewhere?" He adds a question, which had suddenly bugged him.