Chapter One

It is the day after the cast and crew screening of the Carmilla Movie. I still can't believe we made a movie. This little web series that we started to shoot 4 years ago in that tiny little room with all unknown actors got a featured film. Thanks to our fans who have been supporting us from all around the world. I'm so happy and thankful for all the support that we get and also for each and every single one in our cast and crew. We all have been working so hard since day one and it's still crazy to think that we've created something that has helped so many people all over the world and brought them all together. I can't wait for the world to see this movie which is a dedication and thank you to our amazing Creampuffs.

    Seeing the movie yesterday with the cast and crew for the first time was amazing. It felt so surreal but exhilarating at the same time. I can't believe what incredible work we all created together. And yes I'm especially proud of the what I've created with Elise together, it's just magic. I can't describe it better than that. It was magic right off from the first scene we played together way back in the call backs for Carmilla and it hasn't fainted at all. It just grew more and more though out the years. Working with Elise is my favourite thing to do. I love working with her and I think she brings the best out of me. And I think not just acting wise. I may have caught some feelings though about the years, but I always tell myself they are just deep friendship feelings. I know it's not true, I know I like her more than just friends and that for many years now, but I don't want to ruin anything between us. I can't lose her, especially as a friend, in my life. She means way too much to me. I'm not sure if she even feels the same way about me. There are many situations where I think she could feel the same way but I'm afraid my brain just makes me think that way to make myself feel better. Through out the last year I get the feeling Elise is starting to show those feelings towards me too, but I'm not sure. I don't want to mistake her acting for just friendship. But especially since in preparation for shooting the movie, during the shooting and still afterwards, I've get a stronger feeling she might likes me the same way as I like her and it's not just me overthinking everything. All those years before it was always just a little bit and I thought that she might would just be like playfully flirting with me. Because she wasn't always responding to my compliments or flirting. I felt like she wouldn't understand that I meant it the way I said it. I always do. Whenever I say she's my favourite or how much I like her or how pretty she is. I mean it. 100%. But she never really responded to it back then. Now it's different. Still I'm not really sure, even tho I wanna keep my hopes up. Maybe she really does like me the same way as I like her.

    At the screening yesterday, we all sat together in one of the back rows. Aaron was sitting at the aisle, Annie next to him, Kaitlyn next to Annie, Elise and then me. Everyone else was farther up front which gave us all some more privacy. There would have been no other place then right beside Elise where I would have want to watch the movie, our movie, for the first time.

    I'm in an uber right now on the way to a meeting at the KindaTv office that I have with Annie and some others who are working with us on our Clairevoyant show. I can't believe I'm going to produce my own show with my best friend. I'm super excited but still I'm a bit nervous if this is all going to work out the way we want it. Mainly are people going to like what we are doing. I really hope so.

    After the meeting Annie and I decided to get lunch together at a little restaurant down the street from the office building. On the way there I quickly check my phone to see if I missed anything important throughout the meeting. Nothing really, just a few tweets and well a message from Elise. I smile and open the message.

Elise (12:23pm): Thank you so much for your lovely card and for the birthday wishes. Can't wait to see you tonight. :*

Natasha (1:11pm): You're more then welcome monkey. See you tonight. :*

I quickly type the answer and put my phone away. As I look up I see Annie giving me a questionable look.

"What?", I give her a side eye.

"Lemme guess, that was Elise you were texting?!", she says.

"Yeah, how did you..."

"Know? Woman! There is that smile you get whenever it has something to do with her."

"I...", I blush. I actually don't know what to say, I guess Annie clearly knows me. After all she is my best friend, but still I thought I could have hide it a bit more. I mean if she know maybe other know as well. Oh gosh what if I actually can't hide it as well as I thought?!

"Girl you've got major feelings for that little bean and we both know that.", Annie says.

"Maybeee", I try to play it off but by the side eyeing look Annie gives me I know she isn't believing me.

"Sooo... are you finally going to ask her out?"

"No no I'll never ask her out. She doesn't like me that way.", I tell Annie.

"Nat are you actually blind!? I've watched you guys though out the years and I can tell you she definitely likes you the same ways as you like her. In the beginning it wasn't showing that much but over the years you could tell more and more. And don't tell me those kisses through out the show and especially in the movie where all scripted. I know the script and for example it definitely doesn't say anything about tongue."

    I blush a bit more I guess and look away from her with my eyes on the sidewalk. Well maybe she is right and yes she is definitely right about those kisses.

"And that scene Natasha?! Don't try to tell me that was all scripted and it looked like you've both enjoyed shooting that scene a lot. I mean those scratches on Elise back. Don't try to tell me that has happened by accident and that there wasn't actually something going on between you two while shooting. I saw you both steal glances at each other on set whenever you could and blush after that scene was shot."

    Crap she got me. I look down on my shoes to hide my blush and not to give too much away. Apparently it is noticeable that we enjoyed shooting that scene.

"Well it was just acting. Maybe we got a little into it." I ease her by looking up to her.

"Woman you think I didn't see you guys during the screening yesterday? How you were putting your arm around her and how she was snuggling into you side? And I bet there was more than just that going on.", she gives me a smirk.

"Oh and then tell me what was going on with you and Kaitlyn yesterday?", I look at her with a smile on my face as I see hers falling.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh Annie you think I didn't see you guys holding hands during the movie or how you cuddled up to them during your scenes? So when are you going to ask them out huh?". With that I caught Annie off guard.

"Oh common, don't tell me you didn't think I would know how much you like them.", Annie is the one who is blushing now.

"And no don't try to tell me that they don't like you the same way as you like them. Or anything like that.", I wave her off as I enter the restaurant her following me.