[Twenty: New Motions]

Start from the beginning

"So moving on. Has anyone else turned. I haven't anyone and I haven't felt you practice."

"No and I haven't been able to." 

"I told you already. You can either get mad or you can imagine yourself shifting. Imagine letting go of that leash you have on it."

"Alright I'll try again. Are you going home already?"

"Not yet, I was told that Jacob was worried because I wasn't home today. I just thought I should check in and tell him I'm safe. Also stay away from the woods. There aren't enough of you for a pack and your instincts are still continuing to grow." I said with a sly smile as I went back to Jake's house.

"You really care for him don't you?" Sam called out to me, but I just continued walking. Not bothering to look back.

I didn't even get to knock because the door opened and a really upset Jacob was standing there.

"What were you doing at Sam's house and why weren't you home today?" Jacob said with a rush of words.

"Chill. I just was checking up on him. Also I was at the hospital I wasn't feeling to good." I said with a reassuring smile.

"You could have at leas called."

"My phone was dead. I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry you. And why are you sounding like my boyfriend." I said with a laugh as I punched his arm.

Jake however didn't laugh. He just stared at me with a blush over his face.

Oh.

"Well about that." He said while scratching his head.

"Oh" I said while looking down.

"Yea I think I am starting to like you, but I'm not sure I've only known you for about a month. But I feel comfortable around you even if I was suspicious of you." He said with an awkward laugh.

"You like me?" I said while still looking down.

"Yea, um what are you thinking?

"I feel comfortable with you, but I don't know if I like you or not." I said finally looking up at him. 

"So what are we going to do?" He asked me.

"I don't know we could try going on a date."

"We can go to La Push beach tomorrow after you get out of school." He told me with a smile.

"Okay I'll enjoy that." I told him with a bright smile.

"Okay." He said and we stood there in an awkward silence.

"Well I'll see you tomorrow. I should get home and get started on my the work I missed. Also I have new plants coming in today." I said as I turned around to leave. Knowing that it was awkward.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a tight hug.

I was shocked at first but I hug him back.

I let go and walked towards my car.

"Have a good day." I said I was leaving.

He likes me. I already knew but I didn't know I would still be in shock.

I was caught up in my thought's as I drove home.

Once I get home I start on my homework.

My hemlocks, white snakeroot, oleander and nightshade finally arrived. The delivery man gave me a weird look but I just hurried them inside.

"No longer would I let these poisons hurt me." I said as I ground them up and began my immunity to them.

The rest of the day went on with me in necessary pain, until I went to bed.

Author's Note

Hello hope you enjoyed. Also what do you think of the romance starting to happen.