[Twenty: New Motions]

Start from the beginning

*sigh*

I went back to the couch and laid back down.

I checked my phone and saw that it was barely  5 in the morning.

Nestling back onto the couch I tried to go to sleep. It took quite a bit of time but eventually I slept.

I ended up sleeping way into the day because when I finally woke up I saw that it was late into the day since they were back from school.

"Well sleeping beauty is awake." Emmett said with a laugh.

I gave him a lazy smile and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ha I know I'm a beauty. Anyways how was the field trip?"

"Fun if you enjoy being around plants. Also Edward was all over Bella." Emmett teased.

I just looked over to Edward, but he was already walking away.

"I brought your car over if you want to drive home." Alice told me while  bringing me my keys.

"Wow already want me to leave now don't you." I laughed.

"No I just thought you might want to go home. There was this boy upfront knocking on the door for you."  Alice teased.

"Oh that must be Jake. He might be worried I didn't  call to tell him I made it home safe." I said as a blush spread over my face.

I heard that Edward had stopped going upstairs and was listening into the conversation.

"Well I guess  I should start going. I need to go check up on the reservation anyways." I said my goodbyes and left.

The whole drive there I tried to get him out of my mind tried to focus on the pack. 

But that only made me think about Jake.

"Ugh why am I like this." I groaned out.

I parked my car at my usual spot in front of Jakes house. However I didn't go in. I walked right over to Sam's house.

I knocked and waited until Sam opened the door.

"Hey Marie. What are you doing here?" He asked now looking quite fit and comfortable.

"Just came by to check up on you." I told him with a smile.

"Then why do you smell like the Cullen's?" He said in a low voice.

"I slept the night because a vampire attacked me last night when I was going home. Also Sam control your anger." I replied my voice laced with command.

He can feel his wolf stir as it didn't like to be ordered.

"If you're supposed to be a part of this tribe, why do you lay in their beds?" He tried to insult me.

"I am the negotiator. The one that is the neutral side to the treaty you two made many years ago. It's but I'm neither species so shut your mouth before I shut it for you." I gave him the look that I was being serious.