Explaining the chapters pt 2 🤦🏼‍♀️

So the chapters titled:
- Evie Rose
- Slash POV
- slash vs Arizona golf club
- GnR/Motley

Are for a book I've started writing called "Streets of Paradise", it's a GnR/Vixen/Motley Crue book.

Evie Rose (no relation to Axl Rose whatsoever) is lead guitarist for the band Vixen, (I've made her lead guitarist with no disrespect to the late Jan Kuehnemund who was the actual guitarist for Vixen).

Before she was in Vixen, Evie used to bus tables around some restaurants and bars along the sunset strip (think 1985 😏) and from there had made friends with a certain group of guys (GnR) so she's basically had a somewhat front row seat of GnR moving up the ranks while trying to make her own rock dreams work.

Fast forward a year or two and Vixen has been booked to tour with GnR and the Crue, just a whole heap of crazy antics obvs come from that mix.

Slash and Evie's relationship is like best friends /lowkey would be together, you get what I'm saying?

💁🏻

Anyway we fast forward throughout the years and obviously the AIDS epidemic kinda blew up in the 80s and 90s yknow with Freddy Mercury, eazy e and many others dying from the disease.

And Evie is one of those people who contracts it after being sexually assulted one night on the sunset strip during the 90s.

So the story then spans out to how Slash and Evie both deal with trying to accept the inevitable 😔

I kinda like to give this book a slogan of "two of the most dangerous bands in the world and the death that shook them both".

I also wanted to write about something real, an issue that was rising rapidly during that time period and bring awareness to it, if that makes sense?

Cause I just think life isn't always rainbows and sunshine and you can't always have happy endings like "So and so end up together and live happily ever after".

Life can be a bitch when it wants to be and people die everyday.

Not to sound like a Debbie downer but I just thought it would be nice to change up the usual GnR fan fiction 😌 which I love btw.

Plus I feel like this would be a great reason as to why Slash (in the book) doesn't like being called Saul, cause Evie was the only person he would let call him that.

********************************************

I hold this one real close to my heart. 😌