thirteen//

*three weeks later*

"-but he's been showing such great process, faster than everyone else! I think that's a call for me to leave."

"No! You know how they are, with their fake smiles and laughter. For all we know he could be a really good actor!"

"I'm pretty sure I can tell the difference between a fake smile, and a genuine one, Doctor."

"Talk to me again in 2 months." And with that, he hung up.

I let out a giant sigh and threw the phone across the couch. These past few weeks with Ashton had been amazing, he had been progressing really well. I think a day out really made him happier. So it has now become a weekly thing.

"Ashton! Dinner!" I shouted once I remembered what was waiting on the dining room table.

He scurried into the room, smile on his face. A thing that a few weeks ago, would've been fake.

"Pizza? Really El?" He said, calling me by my new nickname.

"Be thankful I used up my minutes to order this." I teased.

He rolled his eyes and sat down.

After minutes of silence he began to speak. "So uh, the boys and I were talking the other day, and um-"

"Spit it out Ash."

"Well we we're thinking of starting to record our first album."

My smile felt like it stretched across my whole face. "Really?"

He nodded and smiled, finishing his 2nd slice.

"Have you pitched a few song ideas yet?"

He pondered before nodding.

"We've all been just randomly writing down lines for the past couple of years so, we tried to put them all together and we came up with two.. well .. er .. three I guess."

"What do you mean by I guess?"

"Well, the third song isn't really going to take place on the album, it was just Michael being silly."

"Well," I said smiling "Could I hear it maybe?"

"Oo! I've got a video of us singing it. Well, sort've like a music video, I guess."

"Show me girlll!" I said, stretching out the L.

He lead me to the living room where he flicked the television on and did a bunch of complicated things.

"Here we go.."

It started off with a video of Michael eating pizza, and there was no sound. When he was done eating, or should I say, shoving the pizza down his throat, a drum line came in and the 'song' began.

'1 2

1 2 3 4!

Michael wants another slice

Pizza!

Pizza!

Michael wants another slice

Pizza!

Pizza!

Now (ooh)

Now

Pizza!

(ooh) Now

(ooh) Pizza!'

By the end Michael got another slice.

And I was confused. I looked at Ashton weirdly before we both bursted into fits of giggles.

"W-wh-what was th-that!" I said in between laughs.

"I honestly have no idea."

--

short poopy chapter heh

next chapter = long and drama full!

follow meh on twitter : @needyjai