five//

Ashton shot up from his bed, breathing heavily. Would these dreams ever stop? They we're the same everyday. The crash, repeating in his head. If he'd known before, he would've never planned this. He must've screamed in his sleep before he woke up, because Kelly came rushing in with a look of worry on her face. She held a glass of water in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other.

Once she saw Ashton's terrified face she ran over and put the glass of water in front of him, for him to drink. As soon as it left her hands she pushed up the large glasses that framed her face. She never wore them unless she had her contacts out. Ashton noticed this, just as he noticed everything else about her. The little things she'd do. Such as whenever Ashton spoke her face would light up instantly, whenever she smiled, laugh, or frowned dimples would appear on her face.

When he put the water down Kelly opened the bottle and took out two, one blue and one red. The blue was for Ashton to calm down and fall asleep. The red one was for the dreams. So that when he fell back asleep, he wouldn't have another dream.

He swallowed them down dry and laid back down. She sat on the edge of his bed and tucked him in, as if he was a little boy.

"Goodnight Ash." She whispered when his breathing was calm again. Kelly placed a kiss onto his temple and started to walk out of the room when she heard a call for her.

"Kelly?" 

Kelly blinked rapidly as if it was a dream.

"Yeah Ashton?" She said, looking back at him.

"Thank you. For everything."

-

*A few minutes later*

-

Once Kelly was back into her bed she fell asleep almost instantly with the safety of knowing he wouldn't wake up from another nightmare, and that he was in a peaceful state. But even with that her dreams turned around. Normally they we're peaceful and cheesy, but her dreams tonight we're terrifying and dark.

She was sitting on the side of a highway, no idea why or how she had gotten there. Only one or two cars would pass by every minute or so. But in the right lane of the one way highway an 18-wheeler truck was going faster than usual , while in the left a car was swerving around heading straight towards the large truck.

It was obvious whoever in that car was drunk, and whoever was in the truck wasn't stopping. It was only a matter of seconds before the two collided. It was a head on collision and also a gruesome one. The smaller car flipped multiple times, which caused the drivers door to fall out. Once the car was in ruins on the side of the road an arm reached out from the drivers side, followed by another and soon the whole person was outside. They we're covered in blood, on the verge of death. Sirens we're heard in the distance, and when they were almost right at the accident, the almost lifeless man looked right at her.

And in that moment Kelly woke up with a gasp. She had just witnessed Ashton's crash, in a dream.

((a/n; weww, three updates in less than two days! I'm sorry that these chapters are really short, but they are starting to get longer! i might update later tonight, but if not they're will be an update tomorrow. love you guys, remember to comment, vote & share (if you'd like) :D ))