eleven//

"Ash, wake up."

"Hmmm,"

"Ashton please, you need to eat something then take your pills."

"Nooo"

"Please Ashton."

"Fine."

Ashton peeled the covers off his un healthy skinny body before brushing past Kelly and making his way into the kitchen. A nice BLT sandwich waiting for him on the counter.

He smiled at his favourite snack other than Vegemite and took a giant bite out of it. He had to admit, he was pretty hungry. He hadn't eaten in 2 days, the only thing consumed was the alcohol last night.

Speaking of last night, he didn't remember anything. How much had he drank?

Kelly walked into the kitchen wearing her normal household attire of knee high socks and an over sized t shirt. Her hair was put up into a pony tail with a bit of her bangs pulled out from it. Ashton liked to notice the little things about her.

She smiled a dazzling smile at him before setting the pill and water in front of him.

He hated this. He hated how Kelly was almost forced to be here, just so he could not take his life or so he could be well fed and took his pill regularly. He hated how she tried so hard to fix him, when what she was doing daily was enough.

Sure she couldn't see the progress, but it was there, and Ashton knew it.

As he finished off his sandwich he took his pill without a fight and slouched down into his chair.

Kelly took a seat beside him.

"Do you remember last night?" She said holding her head up with he right elbow onto the counter. She looked up at Ashton with a pouty look, to him, it was adorable.

"Nothing at all, did anything bad happen?"

Kelly hummed a No in response and got off the chair.

"Did I.. Say anything?"

She froze in her spot.

"Yeah, but yano.. You were intoxicated, you probably meant nothing of it." She stuttered out.

"What did I say?" Ashton said, watching her take his plate and begin to wash it in the sink.

After a good 2 minutes of not getting a reply, he got up and shut off the sink.

"What did I say."

"You just.." Kelly stopped for a moment, thinking of what to say. "You just said that you had feelings for me, which was most defiantly the alcohol talking, right?"

Ashton swolled harshly. After spending these few weeks with Kelly, he had noticed some feelings growing. And they were getting serious.

But he knew the relationship would never work. He was a mental patient, She was almost like his Nurse.

"Right?" She repeated again.

"I-I have been uh, I have actually sort've been developing some feelings uhm." He quickly spat out.

Kelly sighed and ignored what he had said.

"When was the last time you were outside, in public?" She asked.

"About an hour before.. IT happened."

Kelly smiled slightly, "Well get ready Irwin, I'm taking you to a fair tomorrow."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!" Kelly said laughing, and began skipping to her room.

Plan Fixing Ashton, has now officially begun.

And hopefully, It will work.