So close!

April 19th, 2017

      "You don't even believe in Jesus, why you got a Jesus piece? If wann-"  "UGHHH." Today we are getting new suitcases and clothes because we leaving tomorrow! I'm so excited to leave. I roll of the bed I'm leaving here into the bathroom and got washed off. I was wearing a white, black and red shirt with black jeans and my OG 11s. My hair was down and wavy. Sherri was watching the movers take our new furniture to the truck and throwing away the old ones.
        "Girl I brought you a breakfast sandwich and a orange juice."
       "Thank you!" I grab my grub and start eating it.
       "Are you excited!! Eeeaakkk!!!" Ri starts jumping up and down like a little kid. I was laughing so hard until Ellie texted me

   Elle💜: you almost ready sis? I can't wait until you get here tomorrow❤!

Jem💎: hell yea I'm ready! The flight tomorrow. It's going to be at 4 in the morning. I gotta take a uber tomorrow so we should be there by 12 in the afternoon and I know you wake up late so BE.ON.TIME

Elle💜: I'm goin to be on time girl, worry about Ari😂.

We talked until 4 in the afternoon because she had to go work.

    "Let's go to the mall now because we gotta sleep early tomorrow." I grabbed my purse and followed after her

                           ~3 hours later~

So it's 7 now and we made it back to the house. I washed my dirty close that I used the past few days. I had put all of my clothes in my Louis vuitton suit case and MCM white, brown, and pink backpacks. Ri got a black one. We finished packing and we got ready for bed.
     "OHH goodnight girl! I'm ready for tomorrow!"
    "Night girl."

August Alsina POV

  "So I'm planning on going back to New York to visit my baby sister on the 25th and stay for her birthday." Me and Tanith was kickin it fo'  a lil' while. We was talkin bout our siblins' and how they was annoyin'.
     "I neva' meet ha' ion' t think so."
   "No you haven't. Here's a picture of her." She went onto ha' phone and showed me a pic of ha'.

I gotta say she beautiful

I wonda' who she is...

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

They bout to move aw snap!

August feelin jemina?

Will Ashton find out where they moved and live at?

Keep on readin! Comment vote and share!💖