Hux x reader

Little Black Dress

(Y/n) smiled sipping on her cocktail. She was talking with one of her friends in a corner of the room as they surveyed the party. She smiled, seeing her fiancé nodding along to a story with an officer was telling him. His eyes caught yours and immediately lit up. You had worn a short black dress tonight, pinning your ranking pins to your waist band so not to ruin the top of your dress.

You chuckled quickly lightly watching as he dismissed the man talking to him to move through the crowd. You said good bye to your friend meeting Hux have way.

Hux wrapped his arm around your waist swaying slightly to the music.

"You shouldn't have worn that dress (y/n)" Hux growled hovering over you, his free hand cupping your cheek. You smirked at him, running a hand down his chest admiring his meticulous outfit.

"And you could have worn something a little less formal" You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling yourself closer.

"With a little luck" Hux leaned down, kissing your neck, then your jaw, then hovering just above your lips "I won't be in this outfit for much longer" Hux kissed your lips quickly before pulling away.

"It's going to take a bit more than a little luck" You smiled, twirling out of his arm and sending a wink his way. Tonight was going to be fun.

You spent the next two hours staying just outside of Hux's reach, but also making sure his eyes were on you at all times. You were successful so far.

You were standing at the bar when his arm snaked around your waist pulling you to him.

"You've been playing this game for far too long" Hux pulled you close whispering in your ear. His voice was low and smooth.

"Why don't you make me stop then" You smirked sipping your drink. His hand snaked lower squeezing your ass hard.

"Move" His voice became slightly husky as you moved you through the crowd and out of the room. He had you pinned against the wall in less than two seconds, his lips attacking your neck.

"Hux, not here" You barely got the words out through your quick shallow breaths. Hux had barely done anything yet he had your body humming.

Hux growled in response to your words picking you up and carrying you the short distance to your room. Meanwhile your lips had found his neck sucking and biting on his sweet spot, drawing moans from his mouth.

Once you were inside his room he set you on the ground kissing you quickly before taking a step back, beginning to undo his uniform.

"Bed. Now." Hux growled, tossing his tie and pulling at his shirt. You quickly unzipped your dress scrambling on top of the bed.

Hux was on top of you in seconds his hands pinning your wrists to the bed as his lips connected with yours. They were eager and demanding, his tongue quickly swiped against your bottom lip demanding entrance that you willingly gave. He didn't take long to establish his dominance, both with his tongue and hands as he began to run a small circle over the fabric of your panties. You moaned in response leaning back as Hux's lips trailed down your neck down your chest to find your nipple.

"Perfection" Hux mumbled before sucking on your nipple, pushing you all the way onto the bed as he ripped of your panties. His finger quickly began pumping in and out of you.

"So wet, tell me who makes you so wet?" Hux cooed, adding another digit as he pulled off his own underwear beginning to line himself up.

"You, commander" You replied, gripping the sheets as Hux took out his fingers, slowly sliding in. Hux went slow, kissing you as he began to pump.

"Hux" His name came out on a breathy moan as he began to speed up. Your moans pushed him on as he adjusted his position, now hitting your g-spot.

"Almost there baby" Hux began rubbing your cunt as his motions became sloppy. You both rode out your climaxes on a mix of moans and names, finally ending when Hux laid down next to you.

"I am so glad I wore that dress tonight"