Chapter.6 The Warrior

*Shane POV*

We began to walk into a small nearby village, there was hardly anyone there, and only a few buildings standing, like the inn and the pub. "What happened here?" Lance asked as we walked past burned and destroyed buildings,"we can ask what happened at the pub." He nodded and followed me into the pub and walked with me over to the bar,"four pints of your strongest elven beer please. It's been a long journey for me and my friends this day." The bar attender nodded and began to fill each individual pint. "It's been tough for all of us here in Sharnwick. Ever since the king came in he put his warrior in charge of the entire region. He's hold up in that castle on top of that hill, he's the only one inside not a single soldier up there with him." Lance looked at him confused,"you look like you have enough people here, haven't you tried to take him on yourselves?" He handed us our drinks,"We did that. That's how we ended up like this." "Damn. Forgive me, I didn't know." The bar attender nodded and went back to work. I walked over to a booth with the others and handed them each their pint,"so there's just one guy in the entire castle?" Eve asked,"yup. And he's pretty strong too, he took on entire army's worth of people." I took a good sip of my pint and coughed a little at how strong it was,"oh man...thats lovely." The others looked at me with a weird look on their faces,"it's the strongest elven beer named, Soun mavash, also basically known as strong beer." They shrugged and took a swig. The coughed violently,"sweet fucking Christ! That is insane!" "Yup strong as hell." We kept drinking until it became late,"let's check into the inn." We walked out of the pub and into the inn.

*Timeskip*

The next morning we began to make our way to the castle. As we walked the sky became darker and thunder roared in the distance,"eesh, who is this guy Dracula?" Thunder roared again but it was a lot closer. "Let's keep moving." We walked further up the hill and past a small forest and came across a path leading to the castle

" We walked further up the hill and past a small forest and came across a path leading to the castle

Eve looked at me,"come on, we gotta keep moving." We walked up the path as we heard bushes rustling from small animals and even walking over skeletons. "Jesus man." Lance said as he nearly tripped over a skeleton,"we're almost there." As we all climbed over a small wall of rocks and we stared in awe at the large castle in front of us.