Truth or Dare and bananas?!?

***Sonia's POV***

"Truth or dare Sonia?"

Louis asked with a grin

"Um let's do a dare!" I yell

"Um, I dare you to kiss Harry or Niall, and like a kiss on the lips for 1 minute" he smiles and pretends to kiss his hand.

I see Jojo send me a death glare, looks like no Nialler. This is going to be so awkward afterwords.

I look at Harry and he smiles his cheeky contagious smile. Awwwwe

I lean in to kiss Harry just as the plane shakes a little. But Harry still leans in and kisses me. His soft lips make the butterflies in my stomach go wild. I feel him smile and everyone counting down. I lean out after the 60 secs. Did I mention the best 60 secs of my life?

"Okay, after that moment, Niall truth or dare?" Louis asks

"Truth, after what you gave Sonia to do, mate I'm gonna stay on the safe side now" we all laugh

As the game continues we all slowly go back to our seats and start sleeping, but I stay up and take out my phone and check my twitter. As I check the message from Harry my mouth drops open. What he wants a picture of me!?!

What do I do now!?!

Then I felt like a light bulb went out. I quickly found the picture I was looking for and sent it. It was the picture from Halloween where I had an eye mask on and I had highlights that were red.

•@Harry_Styles here a go, I love you a lot•

I save the tweet, and decided I will send it later when the plane lands. I quickly exist twitter when I hear

Harry mutter something in his sleep.

"Oh Niall... I love bananas too, and I think I'm in love with.."

Then in a very whisper I hear him say...

"Sonia"........

**Authors note**

Okay guys, wow! 183 reads! Thxz and also please leave comments and I tots am sorry about late updates I will try to update more, but I have skool and all so sorry but PLZ follow and comment, love you all!