1

Dahyuns POV

Hi, Im Kim Dahyun 22 years old. Im the drummer and songwriter of the number 1 band in Korea called exile. I dont go to school like my bandmates. Everyone knows that Im a Futanari, a girl born with male genitals. Im actually famous among girls because of that. Our band is composed of 4 weirdos. Jeonyeon our vocalist, Chaeyoung our basist, Our leader and guitarist Momo and me.
I was actually a solo pianist before but Momo who is a close friend of mine came to me and offered me join the band.

..................

"finally our Japan tour starts tomorrow!"

"calm down dubu"

" but jeong this will be my first time in Japan"

"Just  reserve your energy"

" geez jeong your no fun"

" by the way dubs. They said japanese girls are pretty" Chaeyoung put her arms around my neck giving me a wink

"  Oh thank you Chaeng. " momo butt in

" better find one to shove your dick with tof. " jeong smirked

" what??? "

" chill there virgin but seriously you should make use of that 7.5 inch long big member of yours"

"Momo, you too?"

" or may be you can try it on us"

" shut up momo! your jokes are not funny"

"geez you have mllion of fans dubs and yet you're stuck virgin"
..................

Tour was done in a blink of an eye. It was an amazing tour, the band was all pumped up, the crowd was extraordinary, each place is beautiful and the food taste like heaven.

" Since tour is done we are having a 2 weeks vacation here in Japan!" Our manager announced and we where so happy.

"Tof wanna come? "

" where? its already 10 in the evening"

" a bar. jeong and momo are coming also"

" oh okay"

While on our way to the bar I accidentally bumped on someone and this someone looks like a goddess.

"Oh. I sorry"

" Its okay , wait your tof! and they are jeonyoung, chaeyoung and momo. omg! we are a huge fan of your band!.... Im sana and this is my friend Mina"

" hi! " the three of them said unison. I looked at chaeng whose eyes are glued on the girl named Mina

" nice meeting you " jeong extended her hands and so we did. By the time I shake hands with Sana she blushed and so did I.

" Im a di.. die ha.. hard fan of you tof"

" thanks, sana" I smiled at her.

..................

*at the bar

" That girl Sana was pretty dont you think dubu?"

" says the one whose eyes are glued to that girl named mina"

" well she's pretty also"

" guys look" Momo called our attention and pointed at Sana and Mina who are walking towards us

" hi gain it must be faith to see you guys here" this time mina spoke

" yeah I also think so.. wanna join.us?"
Chaeyoung is surely excited about this girl mina

" sure, such an honor"

Mina sat in between momo and chaeng while sana sat beside me

" hi!" I started to talk to her. She really is pretty.

" hi" she replied

We drunk a lot of beer. Mina got along with chaeng and so do Sana and I. She's so drunk right now and she's touchy all of the sudden.

" youre so cute tof" she said pinching my cheeks

" just call me dubu. its my real nickname"

" sure" now her hand are on my thighs. Geez I feel so uncomfortable down there. My pants became so tight all of the sudden.

" you okay tof?" jeong looked at me

" Im fine jeong"

" I think Ill go back to the hotel"

" you sure?"

" Im sure momo"

" but you dont know the way. You suck at directions dubu" chaeng teased me

"I'll go accompany her. Is it okay mina?"

"sure sana"

Sana guided me back to the hotel. Its so tiring to walk.

" wanna come in?"

"can I?"

" of course"

Sana went inside my room and sat on my bed. I sat beside her since I dont know what to do.

"So, did you guys went to our concert?"

" we did, you guys where so amazing!"

" thanks"

I then found her eyes looking at my buldge. Later on she touched it.

" sana?"

" yes?"

"ahmm. what are you doing?"

" I want to see it , can I?"

" ah... Su.. sure" damn I stuttered.

She kneeled in front of me and  un zipped my pants. My long hard cock then popped out.

" I never thought it would be this big and long"

I was about to say something but she started sucking it making me release a moan. She's giving me a blow job.

" sa.. sana.. its so good"

" I want you inside me dubu"

She stand up and strip infront of me, so, I totally get rid of my pants.  Fuck she's so hot. Then she slowly sat on my lap. The tip of my cock felt her wet entrance.

" youre so wet"

"Im going to ride you babe"

" then ride me"

and she did. She's bouncing. She's so tight. I grope her round breast and licked it.

"hmmm.. hmmm.. so good dubu. Your dick feels so good"

"fuck sana...  can you lay down on my bed? I want to fuck you hard"

She got off my lap and lay down on my bed spreading her legs.

I slowly inserted my member and thrust my hips.

" so good. faster dubu. faster"

"dahyun thats my real name babe"

" faster dahyun"

" im cumming sana"

" cum inside me!"

and so I did.
Fuck .... never thought this will be so good. You are so lucky to be the one in a million sana.