The Past (TH'S POV PT 3)

Start from the beginning

"Aigoo then don't eat that!" Taehyung said jokingly.

The three of them laughed then silence killed the atmosphere...

"Can you protect my bunbun to anyone who would like to hurt him?"

Siri pinched him.

"Aww!"

"Even thought you don't ask for it I will... We will." Siri said.

"I have to fix this problem for now. I need to talk to Bo Gum." Taehyung said.

The next day, it was Jungkook's prenatal check up. Jungkook decided not to tell him, but Jin still did tell it to Taehyung.

Jin adviced that they should go out on a date. So Jungkook's mind would feel at peace. They should do some activity that Jungkook would forget about his anxiety on their relationship. Of course as a playful Kim Taehyung he answered 's...ahem...ex.' but Jin knocked his head. He just smiled and answered "I will ask him to go in Jeju." Then left the clinic.

The next day

Taehyung have to do some works in Jeju Island. So he decided to even reserve some accommodation there.

After that even though it's already late he still manage to came back in Seoul for his baby.

He opened the door of Jungkook's parents using his spare keys.

Its already 3 am, when he saw mrs. Jeon walking down the stares.

"Oh I thought--" mrs. Jeon pointed him.

"I can't sleep there so I need to go back here because this is my home." Taehyung said smiling.

"Hahaha. Jungkook is already sleeping, you can talk to him tomorrow go to sleep too." Mrs. Jeon said.

"Oh by the way did you ate already?" Mrs. Jeon asked. He nodded...

"Ah... Mom." Taehyung called him, and showed a small box.

"Omoo?!" Mrs. Jeon said and lean on the wall.

"Are you--" Taehyung nodded smiling widely.

Mrs. Jeon did her amous acting skills. She slide her back and dramatically wiped his fake tears.

"Oh my... My taekook heart!" Mrs. Jeon said.

Taehyung just smiled.

"Can I hug my son-in-law?" Mrs. Jeon said and hugged him.

"Go take a rest now." Mrs. Jeon said.

Taehyung walk to their shared room he closed the door (a/n: if I said closed it means LOCKED xD) and saw Jungkook sleeping with his lips slightly parted showing his cute bunny teeth. Taehyung smiled and walked near him.

"You're really the best of me. So I need you to my side forever Jungkook..." He confessed to him.

"You're not a good actor baby." Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook pouted because Taehyung caught him quickly and Taehyung did not waste anytime and kissed him.

Taehyung whispered "they won't here us right?" Jungkook giggled and nodded.

------

So hey yahhhh!

I'm back hahahaha.

This story is really soon to be ended... Hehehe

I would like to say thank you for understanding mehh about not writing s...ahem... Mut. Part with my stories. For now I would not write complete part of because as I've said it's really hard. I feel like I would rather solve a math problem than writing it lols.

Hm... I would like to say I reached more than 1k+ votes. THANK YOUUUUU huhuhu

And as I've promise... If i reach 1k votes I will publish this story
👇👇👇

But can you help me choosing for its cover hehehee I will publish the foreword then the chapter 1 then the choices for cover pictures hehehe