Nightmares

The flames were coming closer and the smoke thicker. I looked around and there I saw him. 'DAD!' I screamed. I ran over to him. 'Just leave me here' he coughed 'You need to go.' On the background I could hear the firemen shout.
'You're crazy, I'm not going to let you die.'
I helped him up, together we stumbled to a nearby window, dodging the hot flames.
I shouted down: 'HELP! , PLEASE'
The firemen looked up and immediately got out a life net. By now my father already lost consciousness. With all my might I got him up and pushed him out of the window.
I took in a deep breath and immediately realised that was a mistake. I felt my lungs burning and felt dizzy, I fell over backwards. My hands around my throat, pleading for clean air. And then there was only fire. It burned, it hurt, so much pain, I couldn't' take it. 'I CAN'T TAKE IT, AAAAAAAAAAAAH!' 

I sat up straight in my bed, panting.
Another nightmare, they've been getting worse lately.
I looked around, everything was bright like always.

I heard a knock, and the door opened. It was Iris, my helper. She takes control when I'm out.
'Good morning Miss Lucy, how are you this bright morning' Iris said.
'Well of course it's bright we're inside of the freaking sun!' I answered 'And don't call me Miss, you know I don't like that.'

Yes, we are inside of the sun.
My name is Lucy Sun, the daughter of The Man in The Moon. I took over for my mother, when her time was over.
It was autumn so there wasn't a lot of work to do.
Rudy Rain was the busy one right now, and soon Jack Frost would take over.
My father is busy all year through that's why het can't get out of the moon.
I can though. Iris takes over for me. Only in the summer I have to be here all the time, those are my busy times.

I walked over to my closet and got dressed. Walked to the kitchen, grabbed an apple and went straight to the control room.
I looked outside and knew that is was going to be a boring day. I pressed a couple of buttons and basically put it on auto pilot.

What to do, what to do.
I grabbed my cloak and put it on. While walking outside I shouted: 'Bye Iris, I'm going out!'

I flew straight down, heading for earth.

-------------------------------------