41-50

member.

40. Although his father wanted him to continue his education, Harrison left school at 16 and worked for several months as an apprentice electrician at Blacklers, a local department store.

41. Before the Beatles' break-up, Harrison had already recorded and released two solo albums: Wonderwall Music and Electronic Sound, both of which contain mainly instrumental compositions.

42. Released in November 1968, Wonderwall Music was the first solo album by a Beatle and the first LP released by Apple Records. Indian musicians Aashish Khan and Shivkumar Sharma performed on the album, which contains the experimental sound collage "Dream Scene", recorded several months before Lennon's "Revolution 9".

43. In December 1969, Harrison participated in a brief tour of Europe with the American group Delaney & Bonnie and Friends. During the tour that included Clapton, Bobby Whitlock, drummer Jim Gordon and band leaders Delaney and Bonnie Bramlett, Harrison began to write "My Sweet Lord", which became his first single as a solo artist.

44. Delaney Bramlett inspired Harrison to learn slide guitar, significantly influencing his later music.

45. In 1997, Harrison was diagnosed with throat cancer and treated with radiotherapy, which was thought at the time to be successful. He publicly blamed years of smoking for the illness.

46. On 12 November 2001, in New York, Harrison, Starr, and McCartney came together for the last time.

47. On 29 November 2001, Harrison died at a friend's home in Los Angeles, aged 58. He was cremated at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, his funeral was held at the Self-Realization Fellowship Lake Shrine in the Pacific Palisades, California, and his ashes were scattered in the Ganges and Yamuna Rivers near Varanasi, India, by his close family in a private ceremony according to Hindu tradition.

48. Harrison's final album, the posthumously released Brainwashed, was completed by his son Dhani and Jeff Lynne.

49. George Harrison wrote his first song, "Don't Bother Me", while sick in a hotel bed in Bournemouth during August 1963, as "an exercise to see if I could write a song", as he remembered. "Don't Bother Me" appeared on the band's second album, With the Beatles, later that year, then on Meet the Beatles!

50. In line with the Hindu yoga tradition, Harrison became a vegetarian in the late 1960s.

Okay guys thats all the facts. There were only 50 on the website. So, here are these 50 facts. You're welcome. Ill finish the Paul McCartney facts. Hope you enjoy!!