Hospital

Chapter 13
Hospital

When Harry and I had that talk, it made me feel way better. I mean, we had to talk about what was going on, him being with Kendall and stuff. It still hurts that he's seeing her, but we aren't dating so I can't stop him from seeing her.

It's the next day, and I'm sitting here all by myself, tired. Harry of course, is with Kendall. Makes me disgusted.

I'm watching TV, and Harry said he would be done with Kendall around 3, it's 3:30 so I decide to text him.

'Hey, can you come over? ;)
Leah'

I wait a little while, drinking some coffee, and I hear my phone buzz.

'At Nialls house sorry can't :(
Harry xx'

'Ok, later :)
Leah xx'

Daren't, I wanted to spend time with him.

'Yeah I suppose, Hey, you should come here and hang with us? ;*
Harry xx'

'Umm, I'm not really feeling good that's why I wanted you to come here ;( but....
Leah xx'

Why can't he just stop by for a little while, we never see each other anymore.

'Please ;( I miss you babe I wanna see you ;*
Harry xxooxxoo'

Aww, making me hear that makes me smile. He misses me, or he's just saying that so I will go there so he doesn't have to come here. Whatever.

'Ok miss you 2! be over soon ;)
Leah xx'

I get out of bed and go in my closet. What's sexy enough to wear? Hey, I'm trying to get to flirt with him. I pick out my matching lace thong and push up bra, I know, I'm slutty. It's black and red. I put it on and look in the mirror. I need to loses some weight.

I pick out a shirt, I have no idea. So I pick out a see through shirt, it's white, like a blouse but see through. I put on white booty shorts, a little bit of my butt hangs out.

I go in the bathroom to put some makeup on and do my hair. I straighten my hair more, and put a lot of mascara and eyeliner. Perfect. I slip on my black flats and grab my car keys and phone.

I leave and go in the car, I'm so ready. I hope Kendall is there. Just to make her jealous. I know no one likes her, everyone hates her. Good.

I pull out and start to drive there. My phone vibrates, over and over again. I stop at a red light and see what it says.

'Don't keep me waiting, ;)
Harry xx'

'Who's all there ;)
Leah xx'

'Me, Niall, Zayn, Lousi, Liam, Kendall, and Danielle.... so hurry hurry ;*
Harry xx'

'I'm driving smart ass, fuck yourself before I get there ;***
Leah xx'

'You wish ;) send me a nude,
Harry xx'

'I'm driving smart ass, ;)
Leah'

'Fuck, I can't send you one, with Kendall right now, see you here, be carful your driving! :****
Harry xx'

Ugh hearing Kendall I can't stand her. The light is green so I keep driving, I sing to the music and blast it loud. I flip my hair around and sing. I pull in the drive way and turn the music down.