Scared

Chapter One:
Scared

Hello, my name is Leah. I live in England, by my self in a small little house. I used to live in the U.S.A but my mom had died about 4-5 years ago, and my step dead wanted to move to England.

I've been living here for 3 years and it's been very stress full. I have long brown hair up to my elbows, I have light pretty blue eyes, I'm very tiny, and people call me midget because I'm short.

Right now I work at a strip club. Yes, I know a strip club. Do you think I wanted to work here? Hell no I didn't want to do this job, in fact I hate this job. My step dad is making me do this job to get some money. I'm only 19 and I think I'm not right for it, maybe a little to young witch I know that's not true, I wish it was. My body isn't as perfect as everyone else's, I might kind of have big boobs, and I do kind of have a big butt, but that doesn't mean I'm fit for this job.

My step dad is making me do this, I just want to run away from here and never come back. I have to cry myself to sleep because of it, I hate it so much. I work every single day from 5p.m till 2a.m. It sucks very much. Sundays I just help out but don't really work on Sundays.

I used to like doing this job, I actually loved it. But not anymore, and that's why you might wonder why I cry myself to sleep. Because of my ex, my ex Brian. Everything was fine working at the club, I loved it until I went backstage in my room since I had to lock up the place, he had......raped me. I cried and cried and hated it. I ended up finding out he only went out with me because, because of my job.

He liked my out fits. He liked how I flirted with him, how I got the money. But no that wasn't it. I thought he actually loved me, but he only went with me because of my job? How sick. So now I'm scared to be with anyone else, and I hate my job because I get scared Im gonna get raped agin by someone just because of how I look, or just my job. Im sick of it all.

Now I was in my dressing room to get ready to go home. I have to walk home because its only 2 blocks away from my house. I sat in my chair and looked at my self. How I looked is what I hated. I tried to wipe some of my makeup off because I was gonna take a shower when I got home. I threw my hair In a quick pony tail, and stood up. I threw shorts over my outfit and a sweater on.

I put on my flats because my feet were killing me. Someone knocked on my door and made me jump. I got really scared again like with my ex. I mumbled "c-come in." It was a guy. He looked really familiar and scared me a little. Why was he here, I have no idea. Why would someone like him see me? H-he's famous tho, that made no sence. I remember him a couple years ago when he came in and watched me dance.

He looked at me close in the eyes, so cute and bright eyes. It was him, it was really him. Oh I hated him and wish I never knew him. All the things he had done to me made me feel sick. His eyes, oh his eyes now I see it. How he looked when we had hurt me, made me cry and left me alone to sob.

"Leah, it's so good to see you. We have so much to catch up on." he winked and smirked a little. He looked so evil I his eyes. I could tell he looked very angry, but wasn't trying to show it. He said "So baby, you missed me?" Still with a smirk on his face. I couldn't even move I was so shocked about all this. All I could say was "Oh yes, I-I did, Brian." and that name, that name killed me to say, I couldn't even bare to think of it. How did he get here? Why was he here? Did he want to apologize after everything he did? No he wouldn't come to do that. He probably wanted to rape me again and again and make me suffer and cry all the time.

Him, that's all I wanted to call him. Right now I was scared. no, I'm more then scared, I didn't know what to do. "C-mone baby, lets catch up on things." He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out. Uh oh. What is this freak Brian gonna to to me now?

Well that's the first chapter! How did you all like it? I know it was pretty short but, all the next chapters should be longer I promise. Just wanted to give you basically what her life is like so far. Then the next chapter we will see how Harry's life is. Well comment, vote and I update sooner. Love y'all lots!!

-Destiny :)......😘